MW3 Creative Strategist PRAISES Battlefield 3.

Robert Bowling, creative strategist for Modern Warfare 3, Infinity Ward praises Battlefield 3 after GamesCom.

Robert Bowlng says “GamesCom completed! Spent an hour playing @Battlefield 3 multiplayer with friends from DICE, I loved it!”
. Don't you just love a little bit of rivalry between to amazing games in development, soon to be released. Even EA boss John Riccitiello said he hopes Call of Duty fails. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it does! Battlefield 3 looks phenomenal.

Here is the link from where I found this:

** http://beefjack.com/news/modern-warfare ... lefield-3/ **

Also here are links for the two trailers of the upcoming games, hope you enjoy!

MW3 Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhgUjszS138

Battlefield 3 Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA378g_gD1I

Regards, Legend.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are two different games and they shouldn't be compared to each other.

I watched this video recently and I completely agree with what he says.

Everyone has their own opinion and I like both games but recently CoD and been pissing me off, and I've been a Battlefield fan since BF:1942. People shouldn't start having fanboy wars.. it's just stupid.

MwARYbIXfXY

I will say this, asside from the EA and Activision war, I have a personal issue with Infinity Ward. They treat Treyarch like a second-rate developer, going out of their way to publicly humiliate them. They have came out an said that thier maps and mulitplayer games are "overly complicated" and have intentionally left out everything Treyarch had put into Black Ops (dolphine diving, CP, heavy forms of customisation) and have instead choosen to place in the same mechanics that they placed in Modern Warfare 2 and insist there was nothing wrong with them even though that game almost killed CoD.

The way I see it, Treyarch had surpassed Infinity Ward the moment they outsold them in Pre-Orders alone.

I guess he likes the look of battlefield 3. me? i think they are both pretty bad.

Battlefield: Yes, graphics are good, but the game is generally boring (the whole series has been)

MW3: repetitive, same old, CoD, with no zombies

i might rent these games just for the campaign, that is all.

Enough of this...

They will both be good. If you don't like call of duty i suggest you get off of this call of duty forum and go to a battle field forum so you don't annoy people like me with stupid threads like this. Trying to tell people how bad mw3 will be and move them on the BF.

I will say this, asside from the EA and Activision war, I have a personal issue with Infinity Ward. They treat Treyarch like a second-rate developer, going out of their way to publicly humiliate them. They have came out an said that thier maps and mulitplayer games are "overly complicated" and have intentionally left out everything Treyarch had put into Black Ops (dolphine diving, CP, heavy forms of customisation) and have instead choosen to place in the same mechanics that they placed in Modern Warfare 2 and insist there was nothing wrong with them even though that game almost killed CoD.

The way I see it, Treyarch had surpassed Infinity Ward the moment they outsold them in Pre-Orders alone.

They never said their game are are overly complicated. They never bashed treyarch. And I do agree that they don't incorporate enough of treyarch's innovations, but they will incorporate much more in MW3, wait till the reveal.

They never said their game are are overly complicated. They never bashed treyarch. And I do agree that they don't incorporate enough of treyarch's innovations, but they will incorporate much more in MW3, wait till the reveal.

In an interview Robert said that Treyarch does stuff they would never do(zombies) and he wants them to do their thing and IW to do their own thing. In other words He doesn't want the same formula over and over again.