Maxis' Real Revenge Target

RxStar

So at the end of things, Richtofen still has control over all the zombies. He still somewhat got what he wanted but just not on a large scale with the Earth blowing up and all.

Sure Maxis said he did what he did just to lower the severity of Richtofen in control but that evil laughter after blowing up the Earth. And just blowing up the Earth in general?

That kinda says to me, "hmm maybe I shouldnt believe everything this guy says"

Sure Richtofen was a key target, but not the only target.

So lets pick apart the radios and film reels you find along Moon to find the true victim of the revenge.

(im sure most of you by now have listened to all the hidden radios and film reels so i wont bother linking to them)

In the radios where Richtofen tries to push teleporter development Maxis keeps shutting him down. As what he really wanted was to focus on was as he said "Improve the human condition". Another word for Improve is Help. He wants to help the human race in some weird way involving 115 and zombies. Odd indeed but still in his mind trying to Help none the less.

But what has that got him? In all the time, effort, money that was put into his research all that resulted for him was betrayal, the loss of his daughter and the loss of his own lively hood.

Trying to improve the human condition has cost him his own humanity.

In one of the final film reel messages, he sees what happens to his daughter, being a conduit trapped within the pyramid. Which was his breaking point. It really didnt take much either as he was trapped in the teleporter to begin with. It would drive anyone mad.

Maxis at the end tells Samantha (when she still was in control) to 'Kill everyone'.

He wanted to kill everyone involved in the project, or maybe he was just so far gone mentally at this point that really wants to kill EVERYONE, as in the entire human race, as revenge.

The radios portrayed him as someone who wanted to improve the 'human condition' but all that got him was the loss of his daughter and ultimately becoming trapt within a machine on the moon. That of course led him to insanity and becoming quite murderous. So what better way to get revenge for what happened to him when he tried to 'improve the human condition' than to do the exact opposite: end the human condition. Which as he said before "Kill Everyone"

and thus he was successful in his revenge with your successful completion of the Big Bang Theory.

I hope youre all happy, you helped him blow up the earth just so you can add to your gamer score

:twisted:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the Maxis that blows up the Earth is not even real, it is his mind programmed into the moon base

Well no, when Richtofen has to hack the computer as part of the easter egg Maxis in the computer tries to stop him and Richtofen says 'I dunno how you got into the computer etc etc'. I think he was referring to the real maxis' spirit somehow merged into the machine like how Sam is.

Hold on a minute. I had just thought, if Richtofen has control of the zombies, would there be any way to stop him. I think there is but I not sure if it will work. If the Gersch device was on the Moon I think there is another purpose for it besides bringing those plates to hold the Golden Rod. Remember how you used the Gersch Device to release Gersch (Zeus Cannon, Porter's X2 Ray Gun, Mustang and Sally, and Matryoshka Dolls required too.) I think that if you throw the Gersch Device under Samantha's body and shoot at it with two Porter's X2 Ray Guns, two Pack-a-Punch Wave Guns (one player uses dual wield while another uses the original, then throw a Quantum Entanglement Device, Richtofen's and Samantha's soul would swap again Just like you saved Gersch. But again I'm not sure it will work.

it does seem confusing yes, however, Maxis figured destroying the earth (even partially) would stop the zombie outbreaks on earth, underneath all the war crap maxis wanted to help mankind (and was a coalition of scientists from all around the world before the war

Now there are 3 nukes, 3 targets, my thoughts on these targets are simple, based on where we play

Germany, Japan and Russia, the 3 main most populated areas of zombies (if area 51 was hit there would be nothing left hence why i believe america not gettting nuked)

now as MAxis would have known Richtofen was still on the moon for the missiles to be launched, Richtofen was NEVER maxis target, maxis was clearly trying to save more suffering by wiping it out alltogether, instead of being completely over run with zombies (lesser of 2 evils)

BUT and heres a big but, Maxis may have know about Richtofen, his experiments on Samantha and the teleporters, however i doubt he knows that the teleport can travel not just through space but time aswell, or the fact that the Aether has access to other dimensions, aswell as not being affected by time or restricted by space

This leaves the story open and by no means the end of Zombies, it has two possible outcomes in the future

Travel back in time to various places BEFORE the nukes hit and try to destroy richtofen

or travel through the aether and go to comepletely different worlds / dimensions all together (vril home planet anyone?) the possibilities for this one are endless and would give treyarch huge amounts of breathing room to adapt to a new story arc all together

Why would there be a new story arc? we know everything you say? no we dont, for a start, Richtofen had a sister, could that sister be Sophia? could that be where Richtofens jealousy stems from? because she was getting close to Maxis and samantha? could this be the reason Samantha calls Richtofen UNCLE? where was Nikolai captured from, what of Takeo, he knows more than he lets on, Tank, where was he when the team where in Verruckt?

theres alot of story treyarch can drag on and use to keep zombies alive, i for one doubt this is the end, id bet money on it

theres alot of story treyarch can drag on and use to keep zombies alive, i for one doubt this is the end, id bet money on it

When people say this it always makes me mad. Do YOU want it to drag on? They said they will listen to us.

I, personally, DON'T want this to continue. Dragging something on is what they did to Spider Man. That is what they are doing with Final Destination. Do you REALLY want to see this mode bashed and bashed and buried to finally put an end to it.

Let's let it go out in style

(BTW no rage meant to you I just wanted to address the whole dragging on aspect.)

When people say this it always makes me mad. Do YOU want it to drag on? They said they will listen to us.

I, personally, DON'T want this to continue. Dragging something on is what they did to Spider Man. That is what they are doing with Final Destination. Do you REALLY want to see this mode bashed and bashed and buried to finally put an end to it.

(BTW no rage meant to you I just wanted to address the whole dragging on aspect.)

Well, Final Destination started out pretty bad. Zombies still has a whole ton, there's infinite possibilities with many great minds and researchers making it.

• 2 weeks later...

well he was not really a nazi. the nazis just funded him and group 935 so they could continue with there work. while they were trying to make weapons for the nazis as part of there deal Maxis main goal was still to help people. for all we know Maxis could of ended up stabbing hittler in the back (or Wounder Waffling him in the back) after he perfected is crazy way of helping people if Richtofen did not betray him.

so who is worse the evil scientist who is trying to help people in a good way or the evil scientist who betrays his friend and just wants to use the technology for himself to control the world rather then helping people ?

i guess we will all find out in black in ops 2.

No rage taken, however i have a counter point, if treyarch dont drag it on or make a new story arc...then say goodbye to codz as this site was made for that specifically, and rightly so. without zombies codz will fade away and be forgotten. dont bite the hand that metaphorically feeds you mate :)

No rage taken, however i have a counter point, if treyarch dont drag it on or make a new story arc...then say goodbye to codz as this site was made for that specifically, and rightly so. without zombies codz will fade away and be forgotten. dont bite the hand that metaphorically feeds you mate :)

Wise words....That is true...we shall see :D

There is one thing which I only noticed a while back and it is a little paradoxical. If someone had said this I apologize i been away for a while. Anyway Call of the Dead is in the future and from the looks of it the Moon is set in the past possibly. So they blow up the Earth effectively stunting our future in the process. Call of the Dead never happened temporally. Of course the whole thing is a paradox with people and scientist jumping through time at their will and even so we still dont understand all the motivations. Richtofen's is clear and obvious but the others all hide a secret. If the story continues then it may become a stand alone game or go back in time. anything is possible.