radio 3 on moon scripted

nayrcraig

log entry 82 date jan 4 19 14/40 i and doctor (not sure about his name) despite mounting pressure from doctor maxis have continued work on the matter transfer prototype we have made great strides in the last 30 days and we are ready for our first human subject if our calculation are correct we will send the test subject to the receptive station 30 yards away and behind a cinder block wall. (voice change to doctor whatever)are you certin you want to do this doctor Richthofen, (back to ric) nine doctor * this must be done, put in your ear plugs and power up the machine(lots of mechanical sounds followed by usual telporter sound) is there a power-out, why is it so dark i feel almost, wight-less how unexpected, doctor *, hello. ahh i can see now OMG hes standing in a circle surrounded by some sort of machinery its nothing like anything I've ever seen before, there is a pyramid structure at the center of the room I'm going to try to touch it, aghh static electricity. 82 knocks* might be hollow the chambers quite large i can see,(missed a bit) on the room but there is no obvious connections what is this place. Doctor * is that you. doctor* ive been looking for you, it appears to be covered in some sort of (missed a bit) its nothing like any thing I've ever. seen why are you whispering to me (missed a bit) *strange noise* it sounds like *more stranger sounds* my god what happened i appear to be in some kind of jungle i cant be certain of where i am, *loud screeching* *running* END RADIO

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Not trying to be a debbie downer, but you literally could have copied/pasted it from the codwiki and saved yourself a lot of time instead of typing all that out...

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Moon%2FRadios

Just a heads up for you, but if you take a look at his time stamp for the original post, it was created August 23rd, 2011. Only a day after Moon was released for the 360. The Call of Duty Wiki did not have transcripts of the Moon radios for quite some time after the release. He had this up WAY before CoD Wiki had anything on the Moon radios. (The CoD Wiki really isn't a great source to begin with anyways.)

You most likely saw this old topic in the active topics because the person above you commented on this dead topic. But if you're gonna try and get on someone for putting up old info, make sure you at least read the time stamps for the post.

Unfortuantly the cod zombies wiki is wrtten by monkeys, full of errors and miss information (especially the radios) i know this becuase most of my scripted radios from ascension and shangri la ended being used on wiki to replace the rubbish ones full of mustakes, and even then they still making noob mistakes.

Nay is far more reliable than those entries on wiki, him along with tacticalinsertion do far more precise scripts of the radios and would be the ones to go to for the real scripted radios, never wiki

Unfortuantly the cod zombies wiki is wrtten by monkeys, full of errors and miss information (especially the radios) i know this becuase most of my scripted radios from ascension and shangri la ended being used on wiki to replace the rubbish ones full of mustakes, and even then they still making noob mistakes.

Nay is far more reliable than those entries on wiki, him along with tacticalinsertion do far more precise scripts of the radios and would be the ones to go to for the real scripted radios, never wiki

Did you even read the original post? It's full of spelling errors and spots where he missed something while he was trying to write it down. Obviously this was a half-ass attempt at figuring out the radio. (no offense to OP, since this was done right after the map pack came out and there weren't any good resources yet.)

Sorry for commenting on an old post that somebody dug up, but you dont need to lecture me about the accuracy of the COD wiki when this original post is obviously full of mistakes as well.

Did you even read the original post? It's full of spelling errors and spots where he missed something while he was trying to write it down. Obviously this was a half-ass attempt at figuring out the radio. (no offense to OP, since this was done right after the map pack came out and there weren't any good resources yet.)

Sorry for commenting on an old post that somebody dug up, but you dont need to lecture me about the accuracy of the COD wiki when this original post is obviously full of mistakes as well.

Yes i did, yet both were full of mistakes, so whats the problem then?

The point is nay goes over hes radios and rechecks everything is complete, people on wiki just steal bits and pieces from varios resources without confirming themselves