• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What he says is true.

Richtofen is the new ruler of Aether.

Samantha is now, I believe a mere mortal, along with dempsey and the crew, it's going to be funny now, in the days to come to learn more about what samantha will be like.

I can picture it now.

When Sam is with them she will say something along the lines of "No hard feelings for trying to kill you guys,okay?" and Dempsey and the other give her a big "SUUREE YOU ARE' face XD but thats just me.

P.S I feel like somehow Maxis was working with Richtofen. No One Destroys the Earth and say that you will Minimize the damage that Richtofen will Inevitably incure. And by Minimize he means send three rockets to earth and these must have been some highly nuclear rockets to cause that much destruction.

P.s.s I have a feeling that whatever happens in the next installation of Zombies, the Finale will be somewhat heart-wrenching. Like losing a favorite character. I hope its not Sam/Richtofen.

What he says is true.

Richtofen is the new ruler of Aether.

Samantha is now, I believe a mere mortal, along with dempsey and the crew, it's going to be funny now, in the days to come to learn more about what samantha will be like.

I can picture it now.

When Sam is with them she will say something along the lines of "No hard feelings for trying to kill you guys,okay?" and Dempsey and the other give her a big "SUUREE YOU ARE' face XD but thats just me.

P.S I feel like somehow Maxis was working with Richtofen. No One Destroys the Earth and say that you will Minimize the damage that Richtofen will Inevitably incure. And by Minimize he means send three rockets to earth and these must have been some highly nuclear rockets to cause that much destruction.

P.s.s I have a feeling that whatever happens in the next installation of Zombies, the Finale will be somewhat heart-wrenching. Like losing a favorite character. I hope its not Sam/Richtofen.

Maxis did know, because if you look at my Easter Egg thread, you'll see that after Richtofen and Sam switch bodies, Maxis quickly sends a message, saying "If you are hearing this message then Richtofen is successfully in the device" So this means that Maxis prepared just for this occasion just incase.

Also: Takeo has still known from this from the start, and "when the time is right" (from Ascension), Richtofen will pay.