So Now What (Spoiler Alert)

JuicyGrapes

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Things are leading more and more to a stand-alone zombie game in my mind. But I know that it isn't over, I just know it. Samantha is stuck in Richtofen's body, and Takeo swore to end all of 935.

This is all true.

It won't end like this, Maxis Destroyed the world, Richtofen is the new ruler of Aether.

Samantha is Richtofen, and she will play a big role now.

We will see what is to come in 2012, in the next Treyarch game.

WaW was the origin of Zombies, Black ops showed the Master Plan/end of earth, Black ops/or whatever its called will show the true end of Zombies where everything can go in two directions. A Good or Bad ending.

Cause what happens in Zombies HAS to reflect in their next game that Treyarch makes.

on a side note, SAMANTHA is very funny in Richtofens body, making funny quotes!

Ok so where will the future maps lead I don't have a clue now that the earth is destroyed :?:

Well, technically the Earth isn't destroyed, as Area 51 is still standing (with no feet and only 1 knee left, but nonetheless).

Wait...do I see the final fight at the core of the EARTH?!?!?!

I don't know, was just a random thought...actually...that makes a little sense :shock:

It depends maybe Maxis had a underground facility that could with stand a big bang.

Maxis will now play a big role cause he can help us, maybe guide the crew to a new area somehow in order to stop Richtofen.

The idea's are endless my friends so many ways it can go.

Yes, it seems our enemies are now our friends. I guess the best thing to say in their situation is to always keep your friends close...and your enemies closer.

I was thinking, if there is to be a new zombies map, what if the characters Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai team up with the blank portait guy and fight richtofan. They either continue with the Earth half destroyed or they go back in time and try to stop the doctor

It depends maybe Maxis had a underground facility that could with stand a big bang.

Maxis will now play a big role cause he can help us, maybe guide the crew to a new area somehow in order to stop Richtofen.

Didnt Maxis' maniacal laughter when he tricked you into blowing up the Earth kinda tip you off that hes not actually your friend? lol

Didnt Maxis' maniacal laughter when he tricked you into blowing up the Earth kinda tip you off that hes not actually your friend? lol

True, but he knew incase this happens, he wanted to blow up the world for a reason still in need of figuring out why, and I can garuntee it was not to 'Minimize the damage' Richtofen will due.