Why you never play with little kids...

TheHybridTheory

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never go online. i have only ever played with 4 people once. that was fun...

hey Alpha, i know this is off topic, but i want to play zombies with someone from CODZ. so i wanted to know, would you be free saturday morning (London time)? i am free for the first time in ages and i would like to play with someone. if not i understand.

now THAT is the reason why I NEVER play online. Too many kids now a days and they don't have their maturity level high enough to know the fact that they are down and continue the game regardless. The game is 17+ M for MATURE not rated T for Teen >>.

Yeah, M stands for Mature, not Mommy bought it for me.

I remember when I first played cod back when I was only 13 and I hated people saying that kids should not play call of duty. It got me really steamed at the time, but now I'm close to 16 and I now see why. Course, three years ago the CoD-base was not as large as it is now. I jumped on a game of Moon yesterday and if it weren't for me we never would have made it out of the spawn.

I remember when I first played cod back when I was only 13 and I hated people saying that kids should not play call of duty. It got me really steamed at the time, but now I'm close to 16 and I now see why. Course, three years ago the CoD-base was not as large as it is now. I jumped on a game of Moon yesterday and if it weren't for me we never would have made it out of the spawn.

lol 16??! i thought i was one of the youngest ppl here ... -__-

but now i m thinking that i m one of the oldest :o

i played zombies when i was 16 now i am 20 and still loving zombies. (all kind of zombie shit) :D

I understand you guys dont like playing with kids and that did suck but in all honesty I have had more ADULTS ragequit then kids. Its randoms you really should go into a game thinking you may loose 1 to 2 people every match and you wouldnt get that mad. But I play with both kids and adults and I know for sure adults do way more quitting mid game then kids. Like I said though its the randoms that are doing it to us whether kid or adult. The title should be why I dont play with randoms!!!

M is Mature, you can be any age you want, just be Mature. I hate when people say "DERP 8 YEAR OLDS CANT PLAY DIS GAHYM". They can, just make sure they act mature enough to handle it. I know PLENTY of 17+ year olds who are less mature than some of these kids and they still play, and just because there voice is deep gives them more right than a lot of people? Don't think so.

Son, I am dissapoint :facepalm:

NEVER PLAY WITH KIDDIES!!!!111!!!11!!11!!!one!!!!

The golden Rule.

I thought the golden rule is that the more Vril you kill to power the Kassimer Mechanism, the worse karma you will get? Yes? No?

lol, yeah, people tend to get thrown off after reading some of my work, then learning that I'm only a kid.

Son, I am dissapoint :facepalm:

NEVER PLAY WITH KIDDIES!!!!111!!!11!!11!!!one!!!!

The golden Rule.

I thought the golden rule is that the more Vril you kill to power the Kassimer Mechanism, the worse karma you will get? Yes? No?

lol, yeah, people tend to get thrown off after reading some of my work, then learning that I'm only a kid.

Dude.... what are you talkin about?