Getting juggernaut (and/or pack a punch) before round 1

toycat

44Ae-HBPRdg

Sorry if this is link spam, But this map has the ability for juggernaut to be bought before round 1, which is absolutely incredible for players who can't live without it :D

On a side note, No mans land is an incredible mini game, who agrees? I got to rank 38 in the world at one point xD

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just keep spamming restart level until I see Jugg, it gives you such a good start to the game to be able to get jugg so early.

I've never managed to pap before round one though, I run out of ammo too quickly and I've not seen any drops for max ammo in no mans land

I just keep spamming restart level until I see Jugg, it gives you such a good start to the game to be able to get jugg so early.

I've never managed to pap before round one though, I run out of ammo too quickly and I've not seen any drops for max ammo in no mans land

Effective grenade use gives points, with effective knifing and pistol ammo use. Its a stretch most games but far from impossible (though hellhounds start running ridiculously fast)

I can normally get Jugg quite easily (apart from the odd moment of stupidity) but I normally struggle to get points after that, as I'm stuck with only my knife.

I could carry on knifing to get points but after a while I find this gets pretty dull and just go through the teleporter

I can normally get Jugg quite easily (apart from the odd moment of stupidity) but I normally struggle to get points after that, as I'm stuck with only my knife.

I could carry on knifing to get points but after a while I find this gets pretty dull and just go through the teleporter

You need to maxmize your points by getting 30 points per pistol bullet, then use your grenades to make crawlers or weak zombies to give you a 1 hit knife, then in the first 3 siren waves you can get a 1 hit on the dogs.

Pretty tactical.