Egg ending + Award (Spoilers!) Improved Instructions!

Fu453

UPDATE #2: More specific steps and the conversation between Maxis and Richtofen is MUCH more detailed.

UPDATE #1: Now Updaded with instructions and a better timeline! Enjoy!

(I have not actually done the egg, I am PS3. If I missed anything please let me know)

What is needed: Wave Gun, QED, Gersch, and the player who is Richtofen must have the Achievements/Trophies for the COTD and Shangri-La Eggs.

Step #1: Play Simon Says (open for use by opening (one of the) door(s) from the spawn.

Step #2: Grab the Hacker and you must hack 4 buttons along the walls of the laboratories (I think near the MP5K). Then, 4 little buttons must be pressed along a wall, they will light up, and light up all 4 at the same time.

Step #3: Have the big Digger dig in Hallway 6. Go in the M16 are to find the "Egg" (a floating ball). Knife it, follow it, open doors for it (sometime it will get stuck, shoot it, throw a grenade to get it down). One time it will get caught on a Satellite Dish that is unreachable. Shoot it with the Wave Gun to get it down, and continue leading it. Lead it all the way into the power room. It will go into the thing at the bottom of the pyramid, and 2 energy tanks will appear on the sides of the pyramid.

Step #4: Kill zombies around these tanks to fill it up, when both are entirely filled, you must flip a switch on the right side of the pyramid. Flip it, the pyramid walls fall, and awakens Samantha.

*This is where you earn the Cryogenic Slumber party Achievement/Trophy*

You will then hear Richtofen say "Samantha! Your time is coming! Oh, so soon!"

*Also, you will get the Special 90 second Death Machines that you can also get by completing the Kassmir Mechanism Egg on Ascension*

Step #5: (This is where you need Gersch) Teleport to Area 51 and behind you are some plates on a rack. Use a Frag or Semtex to knock them down, then use the Gersch to teleport it to the teleporter that teleports you back to the Moon.

Step #6: The plates will arrive right near the Quick Revive. Throw a QED and it will suddenly appear on another rack near a computer. Also: You must find a type of wire within the MP5K area under one of the desks. The player who found this, press X/Square. Then go in between the rack with the plates and the computer next to it and put that wire in there (press X/Square again).

Step #7: Have the player who is Richtofen put the Vril Device on this rack (I'm guessing you have to press X/Square?)

*The Focusing Stone is now in the middle of the Vril Device (meaning it went together all along)*

Apparently Richtofen must keep pressing X/Square and a conversation between Richtofen and Maxis will occur. I've tried to make a script of what exactly happened (but I couldn't find a video with a good recording if the whole thing).

Computer: User Accepted: Edward Richtofen. Would you like to play a game?

Richtofen: What? No matter, time to charge up the Kassmir Mechanism...Carry the 1....(can't hear)

Computer: (can't hear beginning)Sector 1-1-5...

Maxis: Access denied, Richtofen. Hmph! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!

Richtofen: Maxis...How on Earth did you get in the machine? No matter...

Maxis: I know what you are up to, and I know I cannot allow you to succeed.

Richtofen: You should naver have kept the DG-2 from production! You should never have tried to seal the past with the MTD!

Maxis: Stop this madness, Edward! We were supposed to help the human condition, not destroy it!

Richtofen: Indeed, and now you are dead...and your little girl is going to be next! She is the source of MADNESS! Now die...

Maxis: She is just a little girl, Edward! She doesn't even know what she is doing!

Richtofen: Goodbye, Dr. Maxis.

Computer: Security Override activated.

*The tips of the device will now glow yellow. Richtofen must take it (Press X/Square)*

Step #8: Go down back into the power room/Samantha pyramid, and 4 energy tanks shall appear on each corner of the square that is holding the pyramid. Fill these up, and now Richtofen must insert the Vril Device into the thing at the base of the pyramid.

*Richtofen and Samantha will now switch bodies*

Samantha will say "Daddy! Make him stop!"

Richtofen, in a much more demonic voice, will now say "I WIIIIIN! The power! THE POWEEER! I can control them all! I can destroy you all!"

A message left by Maxis will now be heard.

"Quickly, if you are hearing this message, it means that Richtofen has now entered the Device. If you free me, I will minimize the damage he will inevitably cause."

*This must mean that Maxis always knew of Richtofen's scheme, and set up messages in case he succeeded!*

After this, throw a QED into the space where the Egg is.

Step #9: Return to the Simon Says area, and another "Egg will appear just next to the computer on the far left. Throw a Gersch and it will suck it up.

Samantha will now say (from Richtofen's body) "Go, egg, go!"

Step #10: Play Simon Says 3 more times, and for each successful time, a rocket shall prepare for take off, but on the 3rd time, all 3 rockets will take off.

Maxis will now say "I have finished the calculations. Launch protocol will be initiated in...5...4...3...2...1.

*The rockets will launch, and before you know it, they'll jet straight toward the Earth.

Maxis: 30 seconds to impact.

...and when they hit...the Earth is nearly destroyed. The Aftermath? A huge crater that make the Earth's core visible is left after the dust settles. During the impact, you hear an evil, evil laugh from Maxis. This is when you earn the "Big Bang Theory" Achievement/Trophy*

Dempsey the says "Uh...is that it? All that work all just to blow up the Earth? What the fuck..."

Takeo replies "I promise to destroy every remnant of 935. I promise to destroy them allll!"

Sam says "When I get my body back, I'll destroy that evil Richtofen for taking Daddy away!"

*All perks are given to everyone in the lobby...permanently, until the end of the game!*

Also note: all zombies' eyes are now blue (just like the tips of the Vril Device)

"1 last thing, I heard that Richtofen now narrates the power ups*

THE AFTERMATH OF AREA 51

I felt the need to put this in.

When you teleport back to Earth..it is..horrible. The sky is no different than the Moon's. The stars try to fill what's left of the Earth's beauty. It is no longer dusk/dawn on Earth...I don't even know how to describe it.

Step #9: Return to the Simon Says area, and another "Egg will appear just next to the computer on the far left. Throw a Gersch and it will suck it up.

Samantha will now say (from Richtofen's body) "Go, egg, go!"

Step #10: Play Simon Says 3 more times, and for each successful time, a rocket shall prepare for take off, but on the 3rd time, all 3 rockets will take off.

Maxis will now say "I have finished the calculations. Launch protocol will be initiated in...5...4...3...2...1.

*The rockets will launch, and before you know it, they'll jet straight toward the Earth.

Maxis: 30 seconds to impact.

...and when they hit...the Earth is nearly destroyed. The Aftermath? A huge crater that make the Earth's core visible is left after the dust settles. During the impact, you hear an evil, evil laugh from Maxis. This is when you earn the "Big Bang Theory" Achievement/Trophy*

Dempsey the says "Uh...is that it? All that work all just to blow up the Earth? What the fuck..."

Takeo replies "I promise to destroy every remnant of 935. I promise to destroy them allll!"

Sam says "When I get my body back, I'll destroy that evil Richtofen for taking Daddy away!"

*All perks are given to everyone in the lobby...permanently, until the end of the game!*

Also note: all zombies' eyes are now blue (just like the tips of the Vril Device)

"1 last thing, I heard that Richtofen now narrates the power ups*

THE AFTERMATH OF AREA 51

I felt the need to put this in.

When you teleport back to Earth..it is..horrible. The sky is no different than the Moon's. The stars try to fill what's left of the Earth's beauty. It is no longer dusk/dawn on Earth...I don't even know how to describe it.

Now I'm drawn to a blank...what will happen now? Is this really the end?

Thanks for viewing guys, it took a lot of work, and I hope this helped. I'll try to fill in all the stuff I missed where Richtofen and Maxis converse when a video pops up with better audio.

-Fu

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i say a few words of victory?

I predicted that:

Maxis was still alive,

sam and richtofen would switch bodies,

and the easter egg would be to set sam free!!!

But now defeat:

Goodbye planet earth, it pains me to know we cant say go to a russian space station after this disaster.

But serously i think this is the end.

The team is violiantly changed, the earth is gone, the eyes are blue, and theres no song at the end?

They should have used elena as sams voice.