How far have you gotten?

Covert Gunman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got to 21 on solo. I've realized that you HAVE to buy jug when you firrst spawn or you're screwed otherwise. And I pap'ed my colt before round one so that definitely helps. Especially with the astronauts.

really i shit my pants cus i was knifing a zombie and all of the sudden the zombies were hording to worths me.. after the buzz sound. :(

Just got to 21 on solo. I've realized that you HAVE to buy jug when you firrst spawn or you're screwed otherwise. And I pap'ed my colt before round one so that definitely helps. Especially with the astronauts.

how in the crap did you get jugg and PaP in no mans land before you even left, also you can teleport back by going to the teleporter by mule kick and just standing on it

Got to 30 last night with 2 people. We did the Easter egg and hacked the excavator so it wouldn't breach the bio-dome. You can pretty much go forever if you feel like hacking every power-up to a max ammo. It was 2 am so we just let ourselves die.. Gonna try and break 50 on this map in co-op.

21:Solo

17:Multi

On Solo I could of gotten farther but the stupid Diggers were on both sides and I couldn't go anywhere once I got my PaP weapons...(Didn't know I had to hack the diggers then)

I did also find that the Bio-Dome area once the Digger makes it Zero-Gravity is really a great place for Solo.

Got to round 18 on Solo. Know exactly what to do to get to...well...some round up there haha just gotta find the time to do it.

And 23 with 4 people. Got late, people got tired, bed called. Whimps lol

Edit: 27 with 2 people. We've got this figured out, if I didn't have to go to work in 3 hours, we would have stayed up.

how in the crap did you get jugg and PaP in no mans land before you even left, also you can teleport back by going to the teleporter by mule kick and just standing on it

Well, you do have to get kinda lucky with the spawns. If you don't get at least 2k before they start sprinting, you won't be getting it. After the second nuke sound, you chuck a nade and try to knife the crawlers (without getting downed. That's the hardest part, lol). Once the crawlers get to be a two knife kill, I drain my colt ammo and then throw the last nade. Usually you're about 200 points short if you did it well. You can just knife the hellhounds after that. It takes three hellhound hits to down you, so you have a bit more room for error. After you get Mustang and Sally, it's easy to build up enough points for jug. I usually just piss away my Mustang and Sally ammo. Then, at round one, you have an upgraded weapon, jug, AND anywhere between 5-8k points. Easy mode from there on out.

8 Solo, 10 Multiplayer w/ randoms and no communication.

I really want to get farther in this map but it's impossible with randoms and I only have a couple friends with the map pack. I was doing pretty god yesterday playing with 3 players, and then we all decided to teleport (they had mics), so me and one of the randoms gets on the teleporter and the other forgot, so we died waiting for him/

8 Solo, 10 Multiplayer w/ randoms and no communication.

I really want to get farther in this map but it's impossible with randoms and I only have a couple friends with the map pack. I was doing pretty god yesterday playing with 3 players, and then we all decided to teleport (they had mics), so me and one of the randoms gets on the teleporter and the other forgot, so we died waiting for him/

Hey man, if you wanna get far with other good players, just go to the teammate finder forum on here. And if you need someone, I'll play with you. I gotta mic, and if you want me to I can message you my gamertag. I know a pretty good strategy for two players too... just saying haha :lol:

I got to 28 with 3 people last night. We FINALLY finished the egg, too. It's been taking a while since you apparently have to be connected to LIVE to spawn in with the damn rod. My connection has been iffy lately and my XBL expired a couple of weeks ago so I went out of my way to make a new account with a free month, lol. Now I have to do it again on my main account.

We would have quit from being so bored before we died.. but whaddya know?

We got kicked. Pfft.

Got the EE at 16ish and made it to rd 38 with 3 people. For those of u that say "U could keep hacking max ammos and go on forever"....it's not that easy, even with perma perks. In the late 30's, power ups become much more scarce....so, now ur relying on banked money to box current weapons and reupgrade them. Which could be a problem if ur players dont know what their doing. All and all......best zombie map ever!! Thanks Treyarch :-)

25 last night.

Got about 1500 points in Area 51 (Slow) then trained after the beep, threw my Nade and surpassed 2500 points. Bought jug, went to the moon, bought revive, opened through tunnel 6, power on at round 10. Bought MP5K, Got Wave gun from the Box (hacked a no-box zone), bought Mule kick and Deadshot around 12. Lost tunnel 11, saved Bio dome twice. Got a Ray Gun as my 3rd weapon. Went to area 51 again around 17 and upgraded all my weapons, Hacked MP5k right as I got back. Trained in Bio Dome until I threw a QED and got teleported to the labs and got gangraped by phasers. Lost all my perks (Round 20). Trained in Bio dome again with no perks till round 23, then bought Deadshot. 25 I tried to go get jugg, but the bouncer thing turned on when I tried to go through the door and I overshot the next one and fell to my death.