Ever Wonder....

havoc025

Ever wonder where a all these zombies are hiding that only 4 people are seeing them at one time? Like how could someone NOT notice a giant herd of zombies on the moon, or in the jungle, or in the middle of a lone secret space station? This is purely a random question topic but I've always wondered where the hell are they hidding that no one else is seeing zombies? :lol:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I don't wonder. Pretty obvious, isnt it? We haven't gone to the moon in years, the jungle is most likely a place people rarely go, and for all the rest of the zombie maps people probably think the places are haunted.

they attacked the pentagon man. the pentagon! chances are someone would've known something by then at least. like one dude mustve missed work the day the outbreak started and came back the next. like chances are there were still zombies or there were just a bunch of mutilated corpses. that dude probably would've alerted some other branch of the government. and does anyone wonder what happen to the zombies when we leave? are they all dead or was there like one crawler? do they make a trek to the next 115 spot because at that point others would notice.

Exactly. Also if zombies are stupid enough to not pick up weapons how are they smart enough to break in or more importantly split up and attack in waves?

The dude in the pentagon must have taken one look at the corpses and been like Eh not my problem and just kept working :lol:

The boards on der Riese have newspaper clipping talking about the outbreak in Verruckt and how it was spreading west to France, and the Tabloids in Five show picture of Ascension and talks about the zombies. People HAVE been awair of the outbreak, but the only people that really matter in is our four heros. Hey presto, your argument is invalid.

I was going to say that thd attack on 5 probably wasnt contained due to the fact that the main characters there probabaly arent resilient to 115 lime our heroes so they probably turned resulting in the zombies over running the pentagon and leavin for another location. and when it comes to a zombie virus never trust the government to contain it.