The First step?

PuLsExEdGeZ

Okay so I was playing on Moon now I do not know If it was said and done already but I will explain it.

So I was walking through the rooms near the big Tele-pad underneath the Pyramid, there is a room that needs a Security Override, which can only be used with Hacker, you would hack the left side, (there are 4 buttons) Now I was playing with Richtofen and everytime I messed up the hacking, he would say "How do you not Recognize me....IT's ME!", now you have 60 seconds to hack the green glowing panels before the Systems shut out, I had done it and that is where I am currently at.

Do not know if this has been discovered or not but I wanted to let you guys know.

Credit goes to CheezyWeezy for finding first step.

P.S Richtofen will also say "I could have used the Master Password) once completed of first step.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic