"Moon" Hidden Song "Coming Home"

JMDogg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people ride to many fucking bandwagons, i bet someone on you tube said theres too much screaming (when theres only two fricking lines of screaming!!!!!!) and everyone just agreed , i bet if they said they liked the drumming everybody be all over that .... some people do really dislike it but most are just agreeing with every1 else & if soon they dont deserve [brains]

Not to sound like the norm here but their song "Beauty of Annihilation" was way better than this...If this is the song you get after clicking all 3 Teddy Bears through-out the map then it's a good thing my in-game music is turned Off...She has better songs from the older maps...This song is not one...

Yes she is singing from Samantha's point-of-view but there was no need for allthe screaming. It actually ruins the song...In my opinion, they should have stuck with their sound from the older maps like Verruckt and Der Riese. Those were worth the listen to over and over again.

Just for the record, I'm into House, Dance, Club Mix, Techno (with house beat), Pop/Dance...

I have a ps3 so I had been listening to Coming Home for a while before I got to play with it. I really didn't like it; I thought it was the worst song in the zombie soundtrack but once I played the Moon with this playing, it felt like all the songs during the campain; it fits perfectly. I'm not saying its one of the best songs but its deffinantly in the middle of the list.

with love,

SCARr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

people ride to many fucking bandwagons, i bet someone on you tube said theres too much screaming (when theres only two fricking lines of screaming!!!!!!) and everyone just agreed , i bet if they said they liked the drumming everybody be all over that .... some people do really dislike it but most are just agreeing with every1 else & if soon they dont deserve [brains]

I am not bandwagoning, sir, most people will agree Elena has a beautiful voice and would rather hear that than some screamo. The first time I heard it I was literaly covering my ears during the 1st and 2nd part of the song. Maybe most people would stop complaining if Elena had more parts in that song like the chorus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Curious but for you guys who hate screamo and death metal, what would be your preferred music genre to run around killing hordes of undead to? :|

If anyone says Justin beaver i swear...

I think that mine is just A7X and some light metal, ya know? I can't stand screamo unless done right, like I like the way Linkin Park does it in some songs. But I guess some dark alternative or light metal.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a real metalhead and for one you can tell she came from country, her screams quite frankly suck. Sucky screaming will leave a bad taste in new comers mouths if it isn't practiced. Arch Enemy has a women singer and man she's awesome 8-) personally the best metal is when all instruments have awesome riffs beats that can vary and the singer varies in "screaming" and cleans. and its melodic but still will punch you in the face when you listen. since i play guitar i focus on that more anyway soooo yeeeahhh

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love Undone and her other songs. I makes me feel amped and peaceful. The Shangri-La map and the Samantha vs Richtofen situation makes me think of Deify, by Disturbed. That's crazy because in Shangri-La/Agartha Richtofen is a God, declared by the natives themselves.

Some of my favorite songs were "The one" on shi no numa, "Abracadabra" on Ascension and "Pareidolia" on shangri la. I loved all of the BO1 songs and especial the W@W songs them but I am also not a fan of the screaming in "Coming home" but I do like the rest of the song.