How to use the Waterfall.

Many people that I've played with seem to be terrified of the waterfall area. It's actually a useful little spot.

Start by gathering a horde in--insert favorite spot here--I prefer Power to the geyser below the minecart, and then over to the geyser by the Stakeout. Shoot up the geyser, go through the quicksand room, give the horde a little time to consolidate and catch up. Then run down past the MP5 to the "Do NOT PUSH" button.

Wait until the zombies enter the water, hit the buttom, and scamper out past the stakeout to the power, most of them will go over the waterfall. Repeat ad infinitum. Use M&S and a Ak74u. 74u is easily purchased off the wall, and skill with monkeys will give you all the M&S ammo you need.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

This is actually a very interesting topic. Nobody has a clue what the waterfall really does and how it can be used. Neither me to be honest. Water is so slow, that's not where I am :)

I do not know if it makes the zombs respawning, or if it might be a really cool trap. Could be, that there are totally awesome trap strategies with it, even if it's not to kill, but to get the zombies calm for a moment.

I guess nobody wants to test it, cause its pretty annoying to get flushed away, not finding a path out in the slow water, and get killed all the time while testing eventual good strategies...

Whenever I find some time, I'm gonna have a look at the fall with a test setup (and I mean godmode by this), to see if there is a good strategy to use it. But honestly, I'm very sceptical.

My problems with your suggestion is as well, that you run more, that you actually kill zombies. Especially in SL, where you have the JGB, which has so much ammo. I think we should focus on a strategy based on JGB killing, but of course every time a situation can occur, where you would be happy about such an alternative trap strategy. IMHO definitely worth some further investigation.

I've used the water trap several times when I was last man standing and needed to make a gap. The zombies do not seem to die from it, but they do get pushed back enough to give you a breather-- like when you're out of ammo and need to find a gun or something. Furthermore, it lines them up nicely. I tend to run up the tunnel to the bridge so that they line up on the bridge. I think doing this as an entire strategy would take a really, really long time, but when you're overwhelmed, it's immensely helpful.