Official Major Easter Egg Progress POST HERE

football5699

Kinda with what Strwrsbob posted...I wanna suggest posting the progress here and have all multiple topics to be merged here....

When I check in to see what is going on with the easter egg...I don't want to go to the 2nd page to see it because of multiple topics (and i'm sure you don't either.)

Listen, we all know how this site will get come 5 AM EST...if you don't, the site gets kinda iffy with duplicate topics and slow bandwith...hopefully this can help the situation

So XBOXers...have fun....enjoy this...because it might be the last time you get this :twisted:

If this could get stickied as soon as possible that would be great so it doesn't get buried :lol:

Thank you and I will see you all on the other side

For the last time before the Finale,

Football5699

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope people don't ruin the fun by going into the game code and script and cheating.

It's more fun and you will feel a lot better if you do it without cheating.

I hope Treyarch put some counter measure on code reading.

And I hope it's an Easter Egg that will take at least 30-60 minutes to complete :D

Gotta go out with a big bang for the season finale ;)

Awesome idea!

Let's just hope this Easter egg is not to much of a mystery.

Actually I hope the EE is practically unsolvable, since it's probably the last zombie map.

Where do people get the idea that it's the last zombie map from? Look back at the first trailer.

It is not the last map. It is the last map for Black Ops, yes, but it is not the last map.

It also looks as if the teddy bears with astronaut helmets on them in the three things to activate the EE song. I've found 2 out of 3 so far and will update as soon as I've found the third.

EDIT: Found all 3 but the third one is stuck behind a metal face thing what looks like canisters behind it and I cant knife it.

Log entry 38,

Date: 1939

The matter tranfurance prototype is ready for test run number 151.

We have now reduced our test subjects mass to prove that this is possible.

We have a new test subject: a wallnut weighing ten grams. The target platform is now of 3 feet with no obstructions. We have one microgram of the element which, according to our calculations will be entirly used up during the test

Excellant doctor!

Please insert you ear plugs.

Good god!

We have done it! We have moved a walnut from directly withen the prototype device into the recieving device! It moved instantly! It, it...

Teleported. Get me Dr. Maxis imediatly!

The Power only restores gravity to certain areas, it also restores life support in these areas so you can take the mask off, i also have had the Zapp Guns which you can press left on the D-Pad and they join together and make the Wave Gun which is like swapping to a grenade launcher on Multiplayer. Also when the power is on there are panels on the floor that can lift you up to different levels etc... there is also a guy like george who takes on a name of one of your xbox live friends and walks around and if he grabs you he teleports you to a different part of the map - i havent found a way to kill him shooting him with the wave gun did nothing, also i noticed that when you come out of the moon spawn point there are computers when the power is on they make a sound and flash different colors in a sequence which im guesing will be part of the EE, need a team to try and find out so add me Gamertag - EternalxChaos

Cheers

:)

Well Mr.Chaos I have figured out if you play simon says with the blinking four computers, and it will flash and you just mimic it. I'm not sure what you do once you complete it, however.

I Thought this would be what you do, i didnt get a chance to test as i was half way through a round and all my team was dead haha.

I know that there will still be people making threads about what they found. because some people just come straight here, dont look at all, not even glance, and hit the "new topic" button. Its gonna happen. and once the EE is complete someone will make a new thread detailing the whole thing.