New? Easter Egg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way that is Sam. Even sam never sounded that... Ruined. Remember, Kino was the first map the gassers began showing up. We've found out that on the moon the gassers had vril in them, alowing them to phase in and out of time, and now on Kino they are powerless. I still stand by my thought that the gassers are modified Vril-ya. They needed the Vril dead, but if they killed them all then they would run out of Vril to power the Kasimear Mechanism at Griffin station... So they altered them into beasts and farmed them for Vril benneath Kino der Toten.

The part that will make me loose sleep is what you found here. The gassers, in some way shape or form have kept at least some degree of humanity and intellegance. Jesus, just think of what that would be like to be a creature like that. Makes zombies feel a bit more like mercy killing now.

I've tried this before when in a lobby of 2 (including me) and on my first pull of the box I got monkies. It was around round 9 and after I got monkies I never used the box again... We tried it the first time with the power off because we haven't gotten that room open yet, it didn't make the different noises although I did hear the knocking... We tried again with the power turned on, nothing... I've tried a total of around 10 times throughout the game of about 26 rounds before we downed ourselves because he had to go to football and it would be his highscore. Bottom line is, what do you need to do in order to make this happen but I have yet to try this in solo so maybe thats it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried this when I was playing earlier today. Tossed a couple monkies by that window.... but got nothing. May have to try again later on a higher round or something. It was only about round 9 or so when I tried it.

Same happened to me. I got no voices when I threw it there, but when I threw a monkey near the electric trap next to the PM63 I got those voices in the video.

Pretty interesting.

I've been trying to bring attention to this.

Maybe, you find a second location to throw a monkey, and it talks to you again, and maybe you do it a 3rd tme...and the voice will give you some instruction or something.

Maybe you launch the rocketship after you have found the 3 places to throw the monkey.

maybe that window outside near the ak74u, the one with the hole in it, maybe you throw the 3rd monkey in there.

In another topic, i read someone say that they got the monkey to talk to them again by throwing it near the opening in the roof where the black portrait is.

Der Reise Monkey Throw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmSMtF206KQ

Kino Monkey Throw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVup0lrZuA

Does anyone else see the similarities....or maybe thats just me and im out of my mind and crazy and insane for trying to link the monkey throw on der riese to the monkey throw on kino.

And Kino was supposed to come out for WAW because it was the next map after Der Reise.....

So the last few days I've been doing A LOT of in-game research on this. I've been producing a youtube video and would have got it done by now, but new discoveries and test keep popping up... so it's not out yet, but expect it very soon. Here's some of the stuff I've found so far....

I've been able to reproduce the one in the dressing room several times. I've noticed sometimes the monkeys won't make any sounds at all. Don't let that throw your scent off. Expect it to happen some times. Because of this, you'll want to throw all 3 of your monkey bombs in one area before calling it quits in your own field testing.

So far nothing has happened when throwing a bomb inside the window by the knocking. I even threw one on top of the box emitting the knocking sound. I've threw like 4-5 in different areas in there with no creepy voices so far.

Same happened to me. I got no voices when I threw it there, but when I threw a monkey near the electric trap next to the PM63 I got those voices in the video. I thought maybe throwing one in that pile of blood seaping into the wall by the teddy bear was as good a spot as any, but so far no creepy voices have been emitted.

CONFIRMED over here. Throwing it in the corner between the PM63 and the mystery box works.

I've also thrown 3-4 Monkey Bombs in the pit in the circular room with the portraits. So far, Nothing. However it is a big area down there. I was aiming my monkey bombs towards the wall as close to being under the fenced area leading to the PM63 as I could. I think a lot more bombs should be thrown in this often overlooked area right under our noses.

No way that is Sam. Even sam never sounded that... Ruined.

You know when the mystery box disappears and Samantha laughs at you?... Sounds like the same exact voice to me. And when that happens Tank Demsey calls Samantha "Devil Man".

Although in Faust's defense, in Der Reise when you throw the Monkey Bomb and Samantha says "Why did you hurt Mr. Monkey? Mr. Monkey just wanted to play!", the voice is alot more 'girly' and less 'Devil Man'.

Does anyone else see the similarities....or maybe thats just me and im out of my mind and crazy and insane for trying to link the monkey throw on der riese to the monkey throw on kino.

I question that too. When you throw a monkey bomb into the fire trap on Kino, it says "ouch, ouch" like in Der Reise, but it does not scream, and no voices afterwards. This has been known for some time. Doesn't seem to change any after throwing a bomb by the knocking window and getting a response.

Tonight I was on the stage area right in front of the mystery box location, and a Max Ammo drop popped up. So I threw out all 3 of my Monkey Bombs before picking up the Max Ammo. I know at least one of them emitted the creepy voice, but there was so much chaos around me, I couldn't disern which one. I basically threw one left, right, and in front of me. Here's the best I can describe each location I threw the monkey bombs...

- Entrance to the Dressing Room

- Far back corner of the right center divider on the stage behind the MDT (if facing the seats/crowd/projection booth)

- somewhere between the front of the mystery box and gap between the two center dividers on the stage.

To follow up on this one, I've tried throwing a couple monkey bombs by the pool of blood seaping into the wall by the box with the big teddy bear in it. Thought that was as good as any for being a potential sweet spot. But havent found anything yet.

I have found one new confirmed location!!! But you are going to have to wait for my video to come out on it to see it ;)

Maybe the video is fake? Ive tried this numerous times and got nothing. It soounds to me as if the video was taken by way of low-budget camera, he could have had a nifty zombie soundboard at the ready. I know it sems inlikely nut I myself have blck ops multiplayer nd zombies soundboard on my droid.

It's not fake. I've had it happen a couple of times, as have other people in this thread.

No way that is Sam. Even sam never sounded that... Ruined.

You know when the mystery box disappears and Samantha laughs at you?... Sounds like the same exact voice to me. And when that happens Tank Demsey calls Samantha "Devil Man".

Although in Faust's defense, in Der Reise when you throw the Monkey Bomb and Samantha says "Why did you hurt Mr. Monkey? Mr. Monkey just wanted to play!", the voice is alot more 'girly' and less 'Devil Man'.

Samantha has two voices I suppose you could say. She has her normal voice (the girly one, which is when she laughs, Der Riese radios, Fly Trap EE, MB in furnace, and when you play as her in Moon) and she has her demonic one (the evil one, Demonic Announcer, when the box moves, those quotes when you fill up the tubes in Moon).

Now it sorta does sound like her, but it doesn't at the same time. It sounds like the Monkey is running out of batteries or something.

cNcCedQNaFE

Go to about 11:00, and listen to how evil her voice becomes. Sounds Demonic Announcerish, but a little bit more evil.

Well now with Mule Kick in the map, there is a possibility there is an egg to get all 5 perks.

Now, we have two monkey related things.

1) Throwing it near the window shown in the OP's video.

2) What I said a while ago - throwing one near the PM63.

3) In the room past the alley, shown in MMN's video...

(Nice video mixmasternut)

So, where do we go from here?

EDIT: Oh and notice how we all speculate the voice is Sam? Well, it seems that voice sometime says "Breaktime!" and then the Monkey goes "Breaktimes over!"... So, Sam it telling it to come back or something?

maybe try bringing a zombie to the window with the monkey????

I've tried it with zombies, nova6 crawlers, and hellhounds. Nothing different happens. I just didn't add it into my vid because the noise they make drowns out the sounds from the monkey bombs.

(Nice video mixmasternut)

So, where do we go from here?

EDIT: Oh and notice how we all speculate the voice is Sam? Well, it seems that voice sometime says "Breaktime!" and then the Monkey goes "Breaktimes over!"... So, Sam it telling it to come back or something?

Thanks =)

Personally after all the research I've done, I'm starting to think this is just a weird glitch. I've been in talks with TUshioN (the guy who made the original video), and he's changed his idea to it being a glitch too. Weird because this is proven to happen frequently in certain areas but not others. In addition, I don't believe we've found all the locations on the map this happens on yet. Also, I believe the voice is that of a Zombie, not Samantha.

And just to clarify, the voice isn't saying "Breaktime". It's saying "Playtime"

Just to followup, here's some things I've tried that were not shown in the video after getting creepy voices.... (Spoiler, Nothing Happens)

- I've thrown a monkey into the firetrap. Monkey says "ouch, ouch" but that's all. Nothing new here.

- The monkey bomb is still on Samantha's bed in her room. I smashed every button on my controller while around her bed.

- Doing this creepy voice EE, after getting all the radios and film reels.

Is it just me or did the caption under the Kino Der Toten thumbnail (In Game) change?

Second line reads: "New twists and clues could uncover the final plan"

Stoner moment?

Or did it really change?

Wonder if the new secret achievement that came with the mule kick machines has anything to do with this. Has anyone figured out what that new achievement is yet?