Best lethal?

Petja

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular frag grenades. probably 20% of my kills in any game is from frags. there are better than semtex cause you can cook them heaps and the stick out the corner for a split second and toss one at their face. with semtex, you basically need to stick them or use them from a distance where it will explode when it gets close.

For me its semtex. The semtex sticking to walls and the frag rolling are both good in different situations. However I find when i am in a tough situation and i need to chuck an explosive the semtex is quicker because it doesn't need to cook so i have more chance of surviving.

• 1 month later...

Semtex all day. I'm extremely accurate with my nades, so I like that the Semtex goes exactly where you throw it. Frags tend to always roll in some random direction when I do use them.

Not to mention I'm remarkably good at sticking people (take that flak jacket!). I suppose I have Halo 2 to thank for that lol.

Semtex all day. I'm extremely accurate with my nades, so I like that the Semtex goes exactly where you throw it. Frags tend to always roll in some random direction when I do use them.

The frags actually do roll in the direction of their nearest enemy. Because of the damage within the blast radius, it has the highest potential to get multi-kills out of the three. That's why I think it's technically the best. But for my play style, I prefer the semtex over the frag for the speed and accuracy.

Not to mention I'm remarkably good at sticking people (take that flak jacket!). I suppose I have Halo 2 to thank for that lol.

Don't know if you played Halo Reach, but one of the things I disliked about that game was that you couldn't cook your sticky nades.

The frags actually do roll in the direction of their nearest enemy. Because of the damage within the blast radius, it has the highest potential to get multi-kills out of the three. That's why I think it's technically the best. But for my play style, I prefer the semtex over the frag for the speed and accuracy.

Don't know if you played Halo Reach, but one of the things I disliked about that game was that you couldn't cook your sticky nades.

Hmm, I guess it's just the whole roll in general that I don't like. Like you said I just use the Semtex for the accuracy as well. I tend to get alot of double kills with semtex even dispite the crappy blast radius, so I tend to just always stick with semtex. Another plus is being able to cook semtex as long as you want so you can line up your throw if you need to.

Never played that far into the series. I stopped playing after Halo 2 and that's when I started getting into Call of Duty. I love CoD a whole lot more now, but Halo 2 still has to be the most addicting game I've ever played. I used to be OBSESSED with that game when it came out. :lol: