Inside xbox doesn't update with new moon videos?

TescoFresco

My Inside Xbox hasn't updated with any of the moon videos, as far as I know, there were 2?

The latest thing on there is "Toy Soldiers: Cold War" and it does seem to be getting new content, just not any of the moon stuff?

And the Rezurrection map pack isn't in the spotlight, but I don't know if it is anyway :/

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my acount is over 18 but the vids still wont show up?

im uk btw

Yeah I just made an account with gold and its over 18 and the videos don't show up anywhere, I looked in the inside xbox bit too at the insider moves but the latest from 2011 is Annihilation. I also checked my parental settings and they're off, for every account.

Help? I want to see the videos in a higher definition than my computer lets me (My crappynetbook doesn't play anything over 360p on youtube without dropping frames...)

my acount is over 18 but the vids still wont show up?

im uk btw

Yeah I just made an account with gold and its over 18 and the videos don't show up anywhere, I looked in the inside xbox bit too at the insider moves but the latest from 2011 is Annihilation. I also checked my parental settings and they're off, for every account.

Help? I want to see the videos in a higher definition than my computer lets me (My crappynetbook doesn't play anything over 360p on youtube without dropping frames...)

same problem here ( i m from the netherlands)