No mans land on zombie leaderboards

fruito

When you go to zombie leader boards, and you go to moon, you can press the right bumper to go to a section called no mans land.. And on that leader board it has kills, headshots and it has time survived, no round time survived, what do u guys think,?

EDIT "I SHOULD HAVE SEARCHED FOR THREADS ON THIS" MADE A MISTAKE SORRY, we all make mistakes, do not troll or GTFO

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you go to zombie leader boards, and you go to moon, you can press the right bumper to go to a section called no mans land.. And on that leader board it has kills, headshots and it has time survived, no round time survived, what do u guys think,?

OMG THERe ARE FUCKInG 4 OTHER POSTS ABOUT THIS PLEASE PlEASE PlEASE SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST! Sorry for caps but I hate new people that don't search before you post. I made a post just like this with a poll, a video, and 2 paragraphs of info. Just check before you post. :facepalm:

OMG THERe ARE FUCKInG 4 OTHER POSTS ABOUT THIS PLEASE PlEASE PlEASE SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST! Sorry for caps but I hate new people that don't search before you post. I made a post just like this with a poll, a video, and 2 paragraphs of info. Just check before you post. :facepalm:

hey dude cut him a lil slack he's new. but yeah he should've used the search function first.

i m getting pissed off too.. from ppl who don't read the topics or search threw them..

It's called New Member Syndrome (NMS). Symptoms include posting repeat topics, not using the search bar, flaming other members, and a total disregard for proper grammar. It is thought to be caused by a lack of knowledge, and sometimes just a lack of effort, among other things. Although the disease is not life-threatening, it can cause significant damage to others around you over time. No cure is known, but medicine can be prescribed in the form of proper R&D (Research and Development). Properly using R&D before posting will lead to improvements in overcoming NMS, and will result in an overall higher quality of posts.

In early 2011 alone, more than 500 posts have suffered from New Member Syndrome, although experts say the numbers are slowly decreasing.

i m getting pissed off too.. from ppl who don't read the topics or search threw them..

It's called New Member Syndrome (NMS). Symptoms include posting repeat topics, not using the search bar, flaming other members, and a total disregard for proper grammar. It is thought to be caused by a lack of knowledge, and sometimes just a lack of effort, among other things. Although the disease is not life-threatening, it can cause significant damage to others around you over time. No cure is known, but medicine can be prescribed in the form of proper R&D (Research and Development). Properly using R&D before posting will lead to improvements in overcoming NMS, and will result in an overall higher quality of posts.

In early 2011 alone, more than 500 posts have suffered from New Member Syndrome, although experts say the numbers are slowly decreasing.

you made me laugh,, and spit out my drink xD :lol:

lololol greatest post since sliced bread.

Sorry for not searching yes I should have done that my bad but new people I've been on this site before you dipshit, I am sorry for not searching that was my bad.

I've been on is site before you dumbshits, I made a mistake, a reaction post to something I thought was new, we all make mistakes so before you go all mighty and act like your better then me, rethink that you've made mistakes to, and don't appreciate being yelled at or bitched at.. Rant over

I'm guessing there's no Juggernog also. Which means survive without Jug/Power and with an M14 or Olympia...awesome! With the dogs spawning in that area, I see this being a bit difficult past like round 15-16.

Actually there is a Jugg in Area 51, you can see it near teleporter in one of the trailers.

I've been on is site before you dumbshits, I made a mistake, a reaction post to something I thought was new, we all make mistakes so before you go all mighty and act like your better then me, rethink that you've made mistakes to, and don't appreciate being yelled at or bitched at.. Rant over

dude should've stuck with being new, wouldve gotten off with the new member slide.

dude should've stuck with being new, wouldve gotten off with the new member slide.

Dude, I made a mistake, i should have searched for the topic, ill admit that, we all make mistakes,

Ok seriously guys stop the flaming. I've seen too much of that crap on here lately. We all need to act like civilized people and get along. The OP made a mistake and owned up to it. Let's move on.

Back on topic here. I just checked out the leaderboards and it says No Man's Land (SOLO). So does this mean it could be a solo leaderboard? Ive also considered when playing MP on Moon, you start at A51. And whenever just you die, that is your NML score. You're still playing with 4 people, but it just records your NML score independently. Any ideas? Also do you guys think there might be some kind of reward for lasting a certain amount of time?

you made me laugh,, and spit out my drink xD :lol:

Sorry for covering your computer screen with Mt Dew :lol: , I just had to post that. Just came up with the name off the top of my head and kept rolling with it.

:lol: