Area-51 to the Moon

jjharrison

Now in possession of both the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone, Richtofen believes he can now control the group. When they attempt to travel to Area 51, the group finds that it is overrun, so Richtofen leads them a top-secret Moon facility. Due to the Element 115 on the moon, astronauts and scientists sent there have been zombified before the group's arrival. Even worse, Samantha Maxis got to the moon first and has been awaiting their arrival. The moon base was apparently built to uncover an ancient obelisk

So it seems we start in area 51 and fight an endless round of zombies until were taken to moon. The time has a seperate leaderboard and is why there is no round counter in the trailers.

So the moon base was built to uncover the ancient obelisk which is probably where richtofen will place his items to control the zombies as part of the easter egg.

Also in the videos we can see perks and the pack-a-punch macine at Area-51, do you think moon and area-51 have seperate perks and pack or we have to go back down and defend from zombies.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure that we will just be able to teleport between the two as we wish. And where we start, I have no idea. It would make sense that it's the moon considering Quick Revive is usually near the spawn, and it takes a little work just to get to PaP which is just out in the open at Area 51.

i think you have to switch between the 2 places . for pack a punch on area 51 and buying perks on the moon.. and for the EE i also think you have to on the moon and area 5.. maybe you have to be at 2 places at the same time like 2 players on the moon and 2 players on area 51.. idk but it is an possibilty.. :)