The Winged Beast?

• Administrators

I've attempted the search option, but failed to get results, so...

We all know about the monster who streaks through the rooftops of Kino der Toten once the power is turned on. But it's weird, because every room you step in (after the power is turned on), you can hear the screeches of th beast and see the roof slightly caving in. To add onto that, Takeo makes a comment about it too. What is this so-called winged beast? Perhaps it's just for show?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know about the monster who streaks through the rooftops of Kino der Toten once the power is turned on. But it's weird, because every room you step in (after the power is turned on), you can hear the screeches of th beast and see the roof slightly caving in. To add onto that, Takeo makes a comment about it too. What is this so-called winged beast? Perhaps it's just for show?

I don't think we all know about this monster. Are you referring to that weird sighting in Syndicate's radio video at 3:16?

lIUfD-T4t3U

This is the only evidence I've ever seen on this thing. If you have any other sightings, please post it here.

I think it's obvious the roof caving in when the power is turned on, is just a grand entrance for the nova6 crawlers. It has nothing to do with a winged beast

I don't think we all know about this monster. Are you referring to that weird sighting in Syndicate's radio video at 3:16?

lIUfD-T4t3U

This is the only evidence I've ever seen on this thing. If you have any other sightings, please post it here.

I think it's obvious the roof caving in when the power is turned on, is just a grand entrance for the nova6 crawlers. It has nothing to do with a winged beast

Holy sh*t! That's crazy! I'm going to investigate and f**k that sh*t up.

Pics tomoz - stay tuned.

lIUfD-T4t3U

I don't think it's anything. It could've been a glitch for all we know. They were noclipping to places, it wasn't even showing what round it was, they could've turned the power on without opening all the doors, so it may have been just a side effect of that. Not anything IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe, like everyone is saying, it's the abundance of nova zombies coming from tge roof.

I've always thought that, if I were wrong that it was a new breed of zombie.

I could have been right seeing as we have the Shreiker, Napalm, and Astro zombie.

Then again there is something odd about Kino, while we know that the creatures in the containers are Maxis's failed experiments. Have we really seen what they could do? They don't look like garden variety zombies.

Before I go even more off topic, I have to say that the idea of the roof simply caving in is always present.

Omg there is no beasts in kino (not yet) its just the great entrance of the crawlers

they can break te roof because its became broken when the power was turned on

its jst an old building thats how they broke trough snd thats wy they only come

when the power is on.

and the crawlers also are the ones screaming when the power is on

you can see that in the kino music vid

So yeah... No beasts on kino!!!!!!

• 1 year later...