Richthofen is missing EE Items on Moon

FooToo

As the Title says i have found some proof behind Richthofen not having the Golden Rod and Focusing stone.

In this Image:

Bigger Image

We see the character as Richthofen and he does not have the Golden Rod and Focusing stone.

I wonder if there's some type of cut scene or intro where they talk about what he did with them?

I didn't know if it was posted before so i thought I'd share :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it could be like on shangri la where you dont have the items if you or anyone in your party didnt complete the easter egg from the previous maps.

I still don't understand where people are getting this from...

I haven't completed the CotD Easter Egg and I still had the rod on Shangri-La...

it could be like on shangri la where you dont have the items if you or anyone in your party didnt complete the easter egg from the previous maps.

I still don't understand where people are getting this from...

I haven't completed the CotD Easter Egg and I still had the rod on Shangri-La...

You only need one of the 4 players to have done the COTD trophy before whoever is Richtofen in Shangri La has the golden rod whether the player playing Richtofen has done the Easter egg or not.

if none of the 4 players have done the Easter egg on call of the dead, Richtofen does not get the golden rod at the start up of Shangri La

Yes I have tested this and it is correct, i have multiple accounts one with and one without the COTD easter egg completed

As the Title says i have found some proof behind Richthofen not having the Golden Rod and Focusing stone.

In this Image:

Bigger Image

We see the character as Richthofen and he does not have the Golden Rod and Focusing stone.

I wonder if there's some type of cut scene or intro where they talk about what he did with them?

I didn't know if it was posted before so i thought I'd share :)

i am having the same issue whem im playing with my friends your not alone... we have the achievement/trophy for both call of the dead and shangri-la easter egg but our Richthofen does not have the golden rod...someone please help me :(

Actually, the characters are randomized in this map. So Richtofen could also be yellow or blue, but Tank will always be white. I've actually seen proof of this.

As for the missing items, again, you have to make sure you're Richtofen.

Now I've been thinking: maybe only Richtofen needs the Rod Achievement, but everyone needs the Stone Achievement? Maybe?

Cause only Richtofen can have the Rod, but everyone on Shangri-La can get the Stone.

:roll:

• 1 month later...

@ demonkidd1255

I have EXACTLY the same problem and no one seems to respond or help. I have the Call of the Dead and Shangri-La easter egg trophies, yet when I start on Moon I do not have any items such as the Golden Rod/Focusing Stone in Richtofen's inventory. I've even made sure that I am Richtofen and the host, as I have the trophies, yet still no items.

Did you find a solutions to this?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem too, i just stayed up all night with three of my friends and we successfully completed, in a LAN party on two PS3s, both, cotd's ee Ensemble Cast and shangri la's ee Time Travel Will Tell, both playstations we were using have both trophies unlocked, however when we start moon from either PS3 or even split screen co-op or even on psn and the doctor never has any inventory items. if some one could please help me with this I would be so happy, we put in way to much work to get screwed by some stupid glitch/technicality.

It's one of 2 things - either it doesn't count that you did the trophy LAN (which is BS as it's still as difficult and the PSN can be unreliable).

Secondly, you or someone might have quit the game instead of letting the game end naturally when everyone dies. Apparently Richtofen says he'll take the egg/focusing stone when the game ends.

I suspect it has something to do with LAN, as I hear on XBox that the trophies have to be done online. What a joke!! This also (probably) means that when playing Moon the game checks your Save Data and not your Trophies. I guess I'll have to do the Shangri-La EE again at some point.

Thanks for the input Youles. Have you confirmed this? or did u just give up after getting screwed. My friends were honestly going to kill me last night as I was the one who convinced them that after we did this we could give up zombieing(we put in 12+ hours starting at 3pm), which, seeing how much we have been playing the last three weeks, is something we need to do.

All thats needed is to have someone in the gane and have the same person or someone else.

You also have to be richtofen who is usually blue in moon but sometimes yellow.

Yeah, although I don't want to be reliant on someone else having the items - after all the effort with the previous EEs, I want to have the items myself. It might sound silly, but that's just me! :)

Actually, the characters are randomized in this map. So Richtofen could also be yellow or blue, but Tank will always be white. I've actually seen proof of this.

As for the missing items, again, you have to make sure you're Richtofen.

Now I've been thinking: maybe only Richtofen needs the Rod Achievement, but everyone needs the Stone Achievement? Maybe?

Cause only Richtofen can have the Rod, but everyone on Shangri-La can get the Stone.

:roll:

Richtofen is orange, nikolai is blue, takeo is green... well, Richtofen can be orange at least.

I know for a fact I've had the rod just playing regular split screen before. I was wondering what it was and then I realized it after watching a video.