░▒▓Samantha's Existence & Life told in EE Songs? -Theory▓▒░

BlackOpsTiger

Some people have been theorizing for a while now that the songs activated in the maps through Easter Eggs have a great meaning to the story-line. I just wanted to go over some thoughts that came into my head about Samantha's ultimate goal in this whole storyline.

The Reason I put this in moon is because Samantha's presence on the Moon is hinted at strongly with Her shadow on the loading screen holding that infamous teddy bear :o

- Also for those that might say the Songs are just written for fun and most likely have nothing to do with the storyline, that may be true but remember this when reading that in an Interview with Avenged Sevenfold they said the following "We got a call from the people over at Treyarch, and asked us if we would be willing to write and record a new song based on zombies and based on the storyline that was happening."

A_rafTcAxW8

If you would like to skip the Details and go to the conclusion feel free to just go to the bottom of the post :mrgreen:

- Courtesy of the Black Ops terminal

1. Lullaby for a Dead Man

rDtDKuOGE40

Lyrics:

Life is still spinning,

Your end my beginning,

And everything I hoped for has been strangely set aside.

Reason for living,

My mind is forgiving.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

- Details the dramatic change of Samantha's hopeful life ahead of her being flipped upside down and changed into whatever she was after "the incident".

- She says she is trying to find a reason for living, and she will eventually.

I know it, I feel it,

I know when you're sleeping,

I know the things you're dreaming,

And I know you will never give up and die...

- Samantha knows and feels Edward's "dreams" of controlling 935 and why he betrayed her father and herself.

- Samantha knows Richtofen won't give up to get his power.

Conscious fulfilling,

The darkness revealing all,

Thoughts and insecurities are shining like the sun...

Eyes are deceiving,

Your mind will stop breathing,

And all that you are made of will now rightly become mine.

- Samantha somehow being able to read Richtofen/Edwards thoughts makes everything revealing and fulfilling to Samantha

- She knows Edward is deceiving others to get what he wants

- She says Richtofen will die and Samantha will get revenge

Chorus:

You know it,

You feel it,

I know when you're sleeping,

I know the things you're dreaming,

I love it when you're weeping,

Even death can't stop this feeling

And I know you will never give up and die.

- She says Richtofen knows Samantha is coming after him.

- Again she details knowing what he is doing and thinking and dreaming of becoming

- Even though she has died she lives, and she can't stop the feeling of wanting revenge

- One of many references to weeping or crying

- She knows he won't give up until he dies

Father, why have you forsaken me,

My life is gone.

Father, you know how long it's taken me,

I live again!

- She is questioning why his father isn't with her and why he didn't survive

- She is saying that somehow she lives again, in some way. But without him.

Chorus x2

No, you will never give up,

You will never give up and... die.

2. The One

MAGYDBcJke8

Lyrics:

All my life I've been debating,

All the crows, they sit there waiting

Wondering what I'm going to eat.

Until I have it,

I can't sleep.

- Samantha has been debating her whole "Life", her new life after death

- Her Zombies, she possess control over wait for her to command what she wants to "eat" or attack

- She won't rest until she has gotten revenge on Richtofen

I finally see you on the floor,

Your heart's not beating any more.

My lust for you just can not wait.

Your skin, it tastes like chocolate.

- As attacking Richtofen she sees him dying and wants him for herself, he may actually not be dying or there may be someway he lives again. This is really unclear right now.

Staring blankly at the sun,

Waiting for my time to come.

Your happy life, it makes me sick,

All the screaming sounds like music.

Lucid are my pooling dreams,

Someone tell me what they mean.

There's an iron smell of blood in the air,

but I can't find it anywhere.

- Staring at the sun, hmm that couldn't be in a dimension other than ours right? Maybe she is somewhere Richtofen can't reach yet, the moon... details coming in later songs

- Samantha is waiting to die

- Samantha envies death of others and wants to get out of her current state

- She can smell the blood as iron rips her army apart from attacking Richtofen and his crew

Chorus:

I've been waiting for someone

To find me and become a part of me.

Part of me.

I've been waiting for you to come here

And kill me and set me free...

I've been waiting for...

- she is waiting for someone to find her

- She wants to have "someone" (Richtofen) kill her and set her free from her pain

Blood's flavor is so metallic,

It's smell makes me go fanatic...

Texture that I find in you is as thick as viscous glue...

My senses have become so keen,

With all I touch and all I see.

There's an iron smell of blood in the air,

And now I see it everywhere.

- She smells the zombies dying somehow with her connection controlling the zombies

- Her senses with death and blood grow as she envies death and being set free

I've been waiting for someone

To find me and become a part of me.

Become part of me.

I've been waiting for you to come here

And kill me and set me free..

I've been waiting for the one.

I've been waiting for the one.

The one.

I've been waiting for someone...

I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me,

And set me free.

I've been waiting for...

I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me...

I've been waiting for...

- Same as Chorus but she makes it clear she has been waiting for a long time for THE ONE to kill her, nobody else. Who else would this be but Richtofen.

3. Beauty of Annihilation

LAUOpUsR7ME

I don't think this song has much to do with Samantha but rather just the beauty of killing Zombies when they are surrounding you :lol:

4. 115

bOcXB_Kj0BE

Lyrics:

No one can see me and I've lost all feeling

And now I know I won't die alone.

I'll stop you from breathing

and all your deceiving

and this house is not my own!

- Nobody can see Samantha where she is, she has lost all feeling of life

- She knows that she will kill Richtofen and get revenge when he comes to kill her for his scheme and control "935" and it's power of the undead army.

- She will stop Richtofen from Breathing and deceiving everyone he meets including Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai

- She isn't in her home, she wants to get out of where she is

No!

More forgiveness.

No!

And the reason is

I know I won't die alone.

I have returned!

Everyone dies,

and everyone lies,

they're waiting for the second coming again.

Everyone tries to

hold onto their lives,

when no one's alive,

bring me 1-1-5!

- Samantha is returning to attack Richtofen and his crew from a "break?" in the zombie attacks

- She won't let anyone live, but she also won't be the only one to die

- She knows everyone will lie

- The second coming was the release of the undead Zombie army on Richtofen and his crew after the WW2 Era into the Cold War Era, when Black Ops takes place.

- She is saying everyone on Earth will die and she desires 1-1-5. Which is the "power" referred to several times in Zombies.

You stand for nothing and

overlooked something.

I'll bring you down,

all on my own.

I'm the end I can taste it,

I'll justify hatred,

I am the chosen one,

left hand of all that's

sacred!

- She is saying Richtofen has no reason for possessing power

- Richtofen forgot that Samantha won't give up until they are both dead

- She can taste the end finally coming

- Samantha believes her new destiny isn't to be normal. But to kill everyone for what has happened to her and justify hatred of everything that ever was

- She wants death of everything, including herself, or at least to be set free.

No!

More forgiveness.

No!

I'll bring you death and pestilence.

I'll bring you down on my own.

I have returned!

and everything dies,

look to the skies.

To see the end of

all creation again.

See with your eyes,

my army of flies.

When no one's alive

bring me 1-1-5!

- She continues to use the word "you" referring to Richtofen and saying "I" meaning Samantha. Samantha wants to kill Richtofen herself to get personal revenge on his actions

- Samantha has returned with her zombies.

- Looking to the skies where she resides, on the moon you can see the end of creation through her "power" on Earth (The zombies being controlled and destroying EVERYTHING in the second coming.)

- You can see the Army of "flies". Zombies were referred to as "bees" on a Der Riese board. This may show a relation of Samantha's undead army.

I've lost all form and unity.

Where has my life gone?

I'll bring you doom that you can see

and bring you down to see you bleed.

- Samantha now has lost her form of her old "life" and questions where that life went

- Her immense anger shows she won't stop until she gets revenge

Chorus x2

5. Abracadavre

Bevws2UDtpw

Lyrics:

I can fly like a bird not in the sky,

which can always swim and can always dry.

I say goodbye at night and morning hi.

I'm part of you what am I.

I follow and lead as you pass,

dress yourself in black my darkness lasts.

I flee the light but without the sun,

Your view of me would be gone.

- This seems to be some kind of Riddle. Let's decipher shall we?

- Fly like a bird, but not in the sky. Always swim but stay dry. Flies but not in the sky? What about space? Swims but stays dry, ice meteors can hit a planet (swim) that doesn't mean they have lakes and rivers or oceans (stays dry)

- It is a part of "us" with a night and morning

- Something that follows and occasionally may look like "leading" as it passes (orbit with Earth)

- Darkness lasts... there is never ending darkness on some parts of the...

- MOON!

- I flee the light but without the sun, your view of me would be gone.

- We can only see the moon with the Sun's reflection! The Moon flees at "light" or daytime Without the Sun our view of "Samantha" would be gone. Samantha must reside on the Moon in some way through Aether.

I... can see the damage that

I... am causing you is so benign.

You want me to be gone,

But I have just be-gun

I am the only one undone!

I'm a broken miracle now! in your head.

- Samantha can see that the damage she is causing everyone is "good" to her in her mind.

- Richtofen would like Samantha out of the way so he could control the "power" (115, zombies, basically the world)

- Samantha isn't a "miracle" survivor anymore. She is now a BROKEN miracle, but to Richtofen it's only in his insane head.

Chorus:

I don't feel,

like I am real,

but I know,

it's all imaginary.

Are they real

and do they feel?

Is all the pain...

just inside my head?

- Samantha is now questioning whether what is happening is real or not, maybe from going insane maybe from being in Aether on the moon influencing what the Zombies do and controlling so much.

- She questions whether Richtofen and his crew and the people on Earth are even real, It seems like she has forgotten what pain is now.

- She doesn't think death or pain even exists form her long period stuck in her "form"

I am what men love more than life,

fear more than death or mortal strife,

What dead men have and rich require.

I'm what contented men desire.

- Samantha is "eternal" or "everlasting" or so she would think from not experiencing any feeling, pain, or death in her new "life"

- She doesn't fear death or mortal issues

- She has an afterlife, which is what happy or contented men desire

You want me to be gone,

But I have just be-gun!

You will never know how far I've come!

What goes up must never come back down!

In your head.

- Richtofen wants Samantha gone, again

- Richtofen won't know how far Samantha has come since she died

- What goes up to the MOON! (Richtofen and his crew) Must never come back down! She will kill them all there once and for all.

Chorus x1

It's all inside my head.

It's just inside my,

It's all inside my,

They're all inside my,

I see them always but they're

all inside my head,

all inside my head,

they're all inside my head.

- Samantha is starting to think this is all just in her head and isn't really happening, signs of Insanity

- She sees the Crew and Richtofen and her zombies but she is starting to think none of it exists, because it is on Earth and not the Moon where she can't physically view what is happening, but only in some other way

It's killing me

to see I'm killing you.

Death is magic,

Say Abracadavre now...

You see me now you,

don't cry when I am gone.

- It's killing Samantha to see the Zombies and her anger kill Richtofen and his crew, because she wants them dead, but she wants them to come and Set her free or kill her also

- "Death is Magic" Maybe this means she has the power to say "abracadavre" and revive Richtofen and his crew, so they can come kill her. She may also possess time manipulation in some form. In some way she makes death a magic trick and can overcome the boundaries of life and death in Aether with her "Godlike" Power

- She refers to crying again and how she doesn't want anyone to cry. But she says in 115 nobody will cry when she is Gone. She is so sad and Angry she doesn't want ANYTHING to be around. No crying, no Life, No Death, just.... nothing.

These shackles they come,

With certain opportunities.

They won't let me get away,

But they show me we're the same.

We're the same.

We're the same.

They show me that we are the same.

- The "shackles" are her new "form" in Aether and her "Unity" with Life, Death, and the Power of controlling the Zombies, and perhaps even time. Basically the master of controlling all dimensions through the Master dimension she somehow ended up in as the ruler, almost like a God.

- The Constraints come with Opportunities to get revenge on Richtofen and the world she lived in.

- She can't escape but she realizes, Richtofen can't escape either because she won't let him whether he knows it or not.

- They both have a desire for "power" so they view themselves as "God" if they were to have the Power Samantha has.

- They show Samantha that she isn't so different from Richtofen, to her at least.

I can't give in.

I won't give in.

It's not a state of mind.

I'm wretched but I'm powerful and,

- She can't and won't give in to the state of mind of what she doesn't want, which is life. She is angry with herself killing Richtofen but she keeps giving in and wants to just be free.

- She is sad yet she has a lot of power, so she does with it what she wants.

Chorus x2

I see them always but they're

all inside my head,

all inside my head,

they're all inside my head...

6. I'm Not Ready to Die - A7x

WKP9RwoTWwE

I believe this song is COMPLETELY about Richtofen's grand scheme, and will go into more detail in the thread HERE when I am to the "Call of the Dead" part:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15980

7. Pareidolia

O7YAHQQQkcQ

Lyrics:

I see them staring back at me

They know my name

The faces in the sky are

looking for something more

My friends have paper smiles and

laugh at me in all my trials

- Here for the most part of the song Samantha is referring to her "friends" the Undead Zombie Army now under Samantha's complete control at some point in time after the Zombie outbreak and her death.

- They stare up at the sky occasionally in game and grunt. They will also occasionally say "Sam!" in Every map before hitting you.

- They also say "Sam?" when a Monkey bomb is thrown. This is most likely because Samantha somehow developed her connection with the zombies with what happened at Der Riese where Richtofen developed the monkey's and killed Samantha and Maxis.

Their eyes are everywhere

and see everything

what do

They need me

And I need them

See me

And I see them

Within

The lines they've been

burned in my mind

- She is saying that the Zombies are everywhere.

- Samantha somehow has a connection with the zombies that allow the to "see" and communicate with each other.

- "Lines" burned in her mind is unknown to me currently.

Chorus:

It all ends so violently I know

My sweet pareidolia

It all ends so painfully and slow

My pareidolia

- Samantha knows it all ends violently

- Pareidolia is many things but it is mainly seeing something you think exists when it isn't clearly shown. One example is seeing a face in the moon, sky, or clouds.

- We can interpret "Pareidolia" as the "term" Treyarch has chosen for the connection of the Zombies with Samantha.

- If the Zombies interpreted there "Master" in the sky as being there they would listen to the "Messages" Samantha somehow sends them.

- This shows how Samantha is "friends" with her Zombies.

My friends have hollow eyes

They're made of shapes and curvy lines

- Samantha's friends have "hollow" eyes and are made of shapes and curvy lines.

- This might be why the Zombies eyes glow, it may be Samantha "seeing" them and interpreting their "shape" as hollow eyed with nothing in them and she sees only shapes and curvy lines, maybe because Aether is different?

Their eyes are everywhere

and see everything

what do

They need me

And I need them

See me

And I see them

Within

The lines they've been

burned in my mind

- Repeat of earlier line

Chorus x1

The loneliness

is only missed when

I am alone

Oh

yeah

I might try to find my light tonight

Hide my sight from eyes I try to fight

My nine eyes die of light die by the blight

Ride white knight unite my plight tonight

- not so sure about this part, interesting but I may need help with this one guys :D

They're inside me

They're inside me

I'm inside out

I'm inside out

They're all around

Within without

Within without

They're inside

I'm outisde

They're all around

They're all around

They're inside me

I'm inside out

They're all around

Within without

- Samantha is trying to describe the Zombies being "inside" or apart of her and her being "inside" them.

- This is from her perspective of the connection she somehow developed with the 115 infected undead

- She says they are all around and everywhere, so she somehow is connected with a lot of them and sees them all, at least through their eyes

It all ends so violently I know

My sweet pareidolia

It all ends so painfully and slow

My pareidolia

la lalala

lalala

lalala

lala

[instrumental outro]

Conclusion

Is that a Teddy Bear in the moon of Der Riese, symbolizing Samantha? Nope just Pareidolia

;)

- To sum this up, Samantha shows that she has gone through changes and has had her life flipped upside down by being killed an revived as this "thing" in Aether

This is her Room before she dies:

And after she dies:

Here is a video exploring both rooms:

n1gF6-asakc

- Notice how there is a children song in the background and a normal room that a normal girl might have in the first room. She has toys, dolls, "perk-a-Cola" parties, books, toy boxes ;) , etc.

- But all of the sudden we see this second room all demonized. Everything is now destroyed. There is a giant "zombified" evil teddy bear reigning over the others. Notice how everything is now destryed.

- Another important note is the crying heard in the background, this is heard all over almost every map. Samantha shows her anger and sadness, she even says in Abracadvre "I'm wretched but I'm powerful"

- Which brings us to part II, Samantha realizes she has new power. The "power" is essentially this inter-dimensional, control Group 935 set up and established. Richtofen wants this also as Samantha can now observe through possible Mind-reading as she details in "Lullaby of a Dead man"

- But how could she control the Zombies to get Revenge? Well turns out Richtofen and Group 935 were planning on Creating a undead army. One theory is through radio waves with brain implants or programming through film tapes, here is a terminal file:

Nazi Zombie Reich, Phase Two: Strength by Regulation

- Group 935 had a secret plan to control the Zombies through Regulation of the mind, Notice the radio towers sending signals all around. Samantha somehow was able to gain this exact control, only she can see through their eyes as detailed in the songs.

- This surely would have been possible having spent time at Der Riese. Richtofen even said he was "experimenting" with her because he was growing Insane and lied to Maxis about everything before he killed him.

- Samantha however is stuck in this form and wants to escape as she details, the only possible way though is to die. She eventually realizes that she will have to kill everything to be happy.

- Samantha is basically god-like and she realizes Richtofen wants to be also, so they are the same in a way. As she details in a song.

- She can't control her lust and smell of blood and need for revenge, so she attacks Richtofen and his crew, but Death is magic to her. Abracadvre...

- She also says what comes up must never come down. She is hinted at strongly as being on the moon in some form controlling the Zombies and the "Power" which is Element 115.

- This looks like it is leading to battle of Revenge vs. Shear insanity and desire for power. Maybe this is what we will see in Moon? Who knows we will find out soon.

The Following are quotes explaining possible connections with Samantha and the Zombies, Hellhounds, and Monkey bombs :D

The Zombies will say the following referring to Samantha in each map possibly referring to Samantha controlling them:

Verrückt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino der Toten, "5", Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, most likely moon also-

"Sam!"

— Upon attacking

The Monkey bombs also refer to "coming" to Samantha when they go to kill Zombies. The Monkeys were most likely developed from one of Samantha's toys by Richtofen.

Said by Monkeys in Der Riese

"I'm coming Sam!"

— Before exploding

"You're not Sam..."

— While being primed

"Here I come Sam!"

— Before Exploding

Richtofen talking about the Monkeys in Shangri-La-

"Keep it away from Sam, Nikolai!"

— When Nikolai gets the Monkey Bomb

Richtofen says the following to when Killing a hellhound referring to Samantha being connected with the hellhounds that "killed" her and her father:

Said by Richtofen in Kino Der Toten-

"Go back to Maxis, Samantha!"

— Upon killing a Hellhound.

Tank Dempsey says the following quote when sending zombies through the Gersch Devicec, this is likely because the gersch device can connect with the Aether Dimension which Samantha resides in and controls the zombies where they are being sent

Said by Tank in Ascension-

"Say "Hi" to Sam for me!"

— After killing multiple zombies with the Gersch Device

"My Sweet Pareiodolia" "Beware of the Black Sun"

To find out more about Richtofen's scheme and how it relates to Samantha visit the Grand Scheme thread below.

:)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I haven't added the Conclusion section yet and it will be useful when I do believe me. It's all a little confusing right now from my simple red text analysis.

Don't worry I've got pictures and everything that I know exist that might help this theory out.

Remember it's just a theory, if you have criticism please make it constructive and help me out.

This took a long time to write up and it's late so I will get onto summarizing and concluding this with more solid "evidence" tomorrow.

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

:mrgreen:

- not so sure about this part, interesting but I may need help with this one guys :D

Here's my two cents on this:

I (Sam) wants to find her light (either turn good and rid the world of zombies or as Gersch ascended in ascension as a light maybe Sam just wants to ascend and be freed as Gersch was).

In the second line she is trying to hide her sight from the eyes who can see as she sees (The zombies as you mentioned) while she tries to fight (fight the zombies maybe?) She could only defeat them if they can't see as she sees.

My nine eyes (Phase of spirituality, you have to go through all nine eyes to become god like, so maybe Sam is losing her power because of the zombies/ the blight)

The actual spelling is "Wight" this is very particular because a wight is a "Living sentient being" (Remind you of anyone?). But it could be perceived that the Wight is a "white" knight in every sense that we perceive a "white" knight (A hero). So Sam actually needs a hero to help her now (Big bang theory? You get revenge as Takeo by helping Sam? Takeo is seen as noble and would be a valiant hero. Or maybe she needs Richtofen to be a Wight to help her be free...)

"Who has been beyond the wall of death to see? Only the wights, and we know what they are like. We know." - George R. R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire series, Book IV A Feast for Crows

Hope this made sense.. :lol:

Just fyi, "The One" is sung from the perspective of the Zombies.

I remember asking Kevin Sherwood (songwriter/composer) himself during an online gaming event about the Shangri-La easter egg music. He said ALL songs are sung from Samantha's perspective except for "The One," Shi No Numa's Easter Egg.

I remember asking Kevin Sherwood (songwriter/composer) himself during an online gaming event about the Shangri-La easter egg music. He said ALL songs are sung from Samantha's perspective except for "The One," Shi No Numa's Easter Egg.

well if you think about it. beauty of annihilation could be from the characters views.

Here's my two cents on this:

I (Sam) wants to find her light (either turn good and rid the world of zombies or as Gersch ascended in ascension as a light maybe Sam just wants to ascend and be freed as Gersch was).

In the second line she is trying to hide her sight from the eyes who can see as she sees (The zombies as you mentioned) while she tries to fight (fight the zombies maybe?) She could only defeat them if they can't see as she sees.

My nine eyes (Phase of spirituality, you have to go through all nine eyes to become god like, so maybe Sam is losing her power because of the zombies/ the blight)

The actual spelling is "Wight" this is very particular because a wight is a "Living sentient being" (Remind you of anyone?). But it could be perceived that the Wight is a "white" knight in every sense that we perceive a "white" knight (A hero). So Sam actually needs a hero to help her now (Big bang theory? You get revenge as Takeo by helping Sam? Takeo is seen as noble and would be a valiant hero. Or maybe she needs Richtofen to be a Wight to help her be free...)

"Who has been beyond the wall of death to see? Only the wights, and we know what they are like. We know." - George R. R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire series, Book IV A Feast for Crows

Hope this made sense.. :lol:

aha thank you, that is what I was trying to think of with nine eyes. I knew it has a spiritual meaning, do to my research into the new age movement a couple years ago before zombies even existed. I believe it was connected with some religion and was believed to be a connected gateway between the mind, spirit, heart, and 6 other traits? I forgot, but good point that does make a lot of sense.

Also, to everyone else thank you for the criticism and thanks they are both very helpful to me and the community 8-)

I will try and fix the things you guys are suggesting may be different and then I will try and get the conclusion complete for a better clarified meaning, then I will try and finish Pt. 3 of Richtofens grand scheme, Shi No Numa, the rising sun facility :twisted:

Damnit BOT stop being so amazingly epic in your research XD

Seriously though, [brains] to you man, you defnintely deserve it (plus THANKFULLY i was not the only person who saw a connection with the easter egg songs and Samantha) :D

lol hey dead man ;)

There is definitely a connection, I can see there are lots of holes in the theory and some things that don't make since, but you have got to admit there is some truth to the theory. We will find out how much of it is true soon, tomorrow maybe :lol:

UPDATE with Conclusion:

Conclusion

Is that a Teddy Bear in the moon of Der Riese, symbolizing Samantha? Nope just Pareidolia

;)

- To sum this up, Samantha shows that she has gone through changes and has had her life flipped upside down by being killed an revived as this "thing" in Aether

This is her Room before she dies:

And after she dies:

Here is a video exploring both rooms:

n1gF6-asakc

- Notice how there is a children song in the background and a normal room that a normal girl might have in the first room. She has toys, dolls, "perk-a-Cola" parties, books, toy boxes ;) , etc.

- But all of the sudden we see this second room all demonized. Everything is now destroyed. There is a giant "zombified" evil teddy bear reigning over the others. Notice how everything is now destryed.

- Another important note is the crying heard in the background, this is heard all over almost every map. Samantha shows her anger and sadness, she even says in Abracadvre "I'm wretched but I'm powerful"

- Which brings us to part II, Samantha realizes she has new power. The "power" is essentially this inter-dimensional, control Group 935 set up and established. Richtofen wants this also as Samantha can now observe through possible Mind-reading as she details in "Lullaby of a Dead man"

- But how could she control the Zombies to get Revenge? Well turns out Richtofen and Group 935 were planning on Creating a undead army. One theory is through radio waves with brain implants or programming through film tapes, here is a terminal file:

Nazi Zombie Reich, Phase Two: Strength by Regulation

- Group 935 had a secret plan to control the Zombies through Regulation of the mind, Notice the radio towers sending signals all around. Samantha somehow was able to gain this exact control, only she can see through their eyes as detailed in the songs.

- This surely would have been possible having spent time at Der Riese. Richtofen even said he was "experimenting" with her because he was growing Insane and lied to Maxis about everything before he killed him.

- Samantha however is stuck in this form and wants to escape as she details, the only possible way though is to die. She eventually realizes that she will have to kill everything to be happy.

- Samantha is basically god-like and she realizes Richtofen wants to be also, so they are the same in a way. As she details in a song.

- She can't control her lust and smell of blood and need for revenge, so she attacks Richtofen and his crew, but Death is magic to her. Abracadvre...

- She also says what comes up must never come down. She is hinted at strongly as being on the moon in some form controlling the Zombies and the "Power" which is Element 115.

- This looks like it is leading to battle of Revenge vs. Shear insanity and desire for power. Maybe this is what we will see in Moon? Who knows we will find out soon.

The Following are quotes explaining possible connections with Samantha and the Zombies, Hellhounds, and Monkey bombs :D

The Zombies will say the following referring to Samantha in each map possibly referring to Samantha controlling them:

Verrückt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino der Toten, "5", Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, most likely moon also-

"Sam!"

— Upon attacking

The Monkey bombs also refer to "coming" to Samantha when they go to kill Zombies. The Monkeys were most likely developed from one of Samantha's toys by Richtofen.

Said by Monkeys in Der Riese

"I'm coming Sam!"

— Before exploding

"You're not Sam..."

— While being primed

"Here I come Sam!"

— Before Exploding

Richtofen talking about the Monkeys in Shangri-La-

"Keep it away from Sam, Nikolai!"

— When Nikolai gets the Monkey Bomb

Richtofen says the following to when Killing a hellhound referring to Samantha being connected with the hellhounds that "killed" her and her father:

Said by Richtofen in Kino Der Toten-

"Go back to Maxis, Samantha!"

— Upon killing a Hellhound.

Tank Dempsey says the following quote when sending zombies through the Gersch Devicec, this is likely because the gersch device can connect with the Aether Dimension which Samantha resides in and controls the zombies where they are being sent

Said by Tank in Ascension-

"Say "Hi" to Sam for me!"

— After killing multiple zombies with the Gersch Device

"My Sweet Pareiodolia" "Beware of the Black Sun"

To find out more about Richtofen's scheme and how it relates to Samantha visit the Grand Scheme thread below.

:)

A truly great compilation, you have my greatest respect.

i think the "You stand for nothing and

overlooked something." line in 115 refers to Richtofens failed attempt to control the zombies, if i may add.

Very Good point, here is a quick idea of what Im not ready to die means, to me.

It isn't completely detailed but will be when I finish it in the Richtofen's Grand Scheme thread 8-)

WKP9RwoTWwE

Gone cast away in time

Evil yours, now evil mine

So I robbed you blind, the voices

in my head could jest a less than

peaceful side

- Cast away in time, refers to the time-travel discovery and being cast into random or controlled points of time where Richtofen has gone

- Richtofen wants the "Evil" to be his

- He "Robbed" Maxis blind of his "creation" and Group 935

- His insanity caused him to have voiced that made him more violent than he already was, led to Maxis and Sam dying, not peacefully.

The endless possibilities

controlling 935

- There are so many possibilities Richtofen could have if he were to control Group 935

- This is what happened to him, he grew insane and lusted for Power after going insane and being betrayed (more detail in my thread)

- He wants to control everything Group 935 created, including Zombies.

You can't break me, crushed the

fears of yesterday

You can't change me, barriers I trust will fade.

I've stood in the dark, been

waiting all this time

While we damn the dead I'm

trying to survive, I'm not ready to die

- Richtofen no longer has any fear of anything

- During experimentation on controlling the minds of the living and undead zombies he almost finished and accomplished complete control, except for the trust barrier

- His subjects could never trust him, but when he completes his scheme he believes those barriers will fade and he will control them all.

Damned, watch the masses fall

Burn it down, control 'em all

Make me crawl, to daddy's little

girl to read the writings on the wall

- Richtofen and his crew are damned as they watch the Zombies around them dying

- Richtofen too like Samantha wants to burn the world and control everything, including the Zombies

- Daddy's little Girl is Samantha, does this mean she is leading Richtofen to her on the moon through writings on the Wall? Like Return through Aether... ;)

While cast into the nothingness

the final curtain call

- The Final Curtain Call of course is death

- Is this a sign of things to come? The curtain call in "nothingness" maybe this will be revealed on moon?

Chorus x1

Through the madness we find

loyalty is no match for power

Say goodbye to your life, left to rot in

your darkest hour

Prayers won't help you now as long as your mine

- Richtofen was drove insane or "mad" through the lust for power and being around Element 115 (explained in pt.2 of Richtofen's grand scheme thread)

- Loyalty is no match for power is refferring to Richtofen betraying Maxis and betraying his loyalty to him, Edward was Richtofen's real name before he killed Maxis and was his assistant

- Maxis was killed because Richtofen felt betrayed and had a mad lust for power from insanity, he developed a mastermind grand scheme...

- He left Maxis and Samantha to rot with the First Hellhound fluffy, then the teleporter went off and Samantha is what she is now.

You can't break me, crushed the

fears of yesterday

You can't change me, barriers I trust will fade.

Already Explained....

- Barriers if Trust fading so Richtofen can control them all

I've stood in the dark, been

waiting all this time

While we damn the dead I'm

trying to survive

And I'll control the world one

person at a time

As I damn the dead I'm trying to

survive, I'm not ready to die

- He clearly says here he will control the world one person at a time

- He needs to survive and damn the dead, for waiting for so long to complete his scheme, he isn't ready to die!

Oh!

I'm not ready to die

I'm not ready to die!

I'm not ready to die!!

I'm not ready to die!!!

i just can't fathom this :| seems a bit . . . . dubious

sorry but.

SPOILERS!

Dude, anyone else notice how close I was to getting it right?

Samantha DID want Richtofen to be the one she would kill and "become apart of" and "be set free" and in the end she did destroy everything on Earth! So close to what I predicted! I feel like a boss right now :lol:

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

I found it ironic how the easter egg ended compared to your prediction. Lol instead of blowing up the Moon they blew up Earth....... its a funny kind of ironic though.......lolz

Yep lol. I figured some planet would be destroyed based on all of the hints Treyarch gave us about Nuclear Weapons and NOVA 6, I figured there would be a big boom, and when I saw the secret achievement I felt really good inside :D

As for the Cryogenic slumber achievement, well I got part of it right :lol:

I did say Samantha wanted Richtofen to be the one she would kill or "set her free" and turns out he was. I have a feeling we can now understand the God vs. God part of the poem Treyarch gave us, I have a feeling the story isn't over. Just this "chapter" what is in store for the rest of Treyarch's story? Only time travel will tell :D