Mule Kick question

CheezyWeezle

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mule Kick gives you 3 guns, and when you go down you lose all your perks...... Do you lose your 3rd weapon that Mule Kick gives you?!?!?! If so imma choke a bitch, if not then we only need to buy Mule Kick once and that makes me :D

Kinda HARD to get downed with 3 weapons. :/ but you probaly would lose your weapon you got from the power-up/ perk

When u buy the perk a random weapon such as the spas-12 will drop as a power up and u must pick it up to gain the third gun so I'm hypothesizing that if u go down u must buy the perk again and u will get the same weapon u had back as a power up.

[brains] please?!?!

Here's a tip since I see your new...DONT ASK FOR BRAINS cause if you do you won't get them.

When u buy the perk a random weapon such as the spas-12 will drop as a power up and u must pick it up to gain the third gun so I'm hypothesizing that if u go down u must buy the perk again and u will get the same weapon u had back as a power up.

[brains] please?!?!

I gave you some [brains]

But only because you said the correct answer :P

Although hopefully you'll be able to attain a third gun simply by buying any random gun off the wall :-/

[brains] please?!?!

Here's a tip since I see your new...DONT ASK FOR BRAINS cause if you do you won't get them.

Yeah what he said!

Oops... Must have accidently hit the thumps up button, clumsy me xD

Just decided to help a member out =] we all once started with 0 brains

[brains] please?!?!

He's not new :lol:

he's been here longer than me by a few days and look how many [brains] i have :lol:

[brains] please?!?!

He's not new :lol:

he's been here longer than me by a few days and look how many [brains] i have :lol:

Good point XD I remember you Aplha snake post one time about thoughs things withthenazis

Random discussion is random :P But yeah i was just thinking like what if your 3rd gun is Wave Gun and you go down and poof its gone? And you are in the middle of the Easter Egg, first people to start on it, and all of a sudden you cant do it because your Wave Gun went away. That's all I'm saying... it would suck ASS and I would have to choke a bitch.