Release Time on Moon? (Eastern Standard Time, Pacific Etc.)

ArchAngel

Hey guys.

I dunno if anyone has released any information on when the moon map will be released, but I really need to know what the deal is Tuesday. Me and friend were planning to wake up as early as possible, redownload the map pack, and get cracking on the Easter Egg as soon as possible.

If someone has any idea what time it will be released, it would mean alot. If it has already been posted, my apologies because my internet has been very slow and it would take days for me to search for one topic.

(Also wouldn't Moon be released at the same time Shrangi-La was released by any chance??)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

August 23rd, 2011

UK & Ireland - 10:00 AM

Eastern - 5:00 AM

Central - 4:00 AM

Mountain - 3:00 AM

Pacific - 2:00 AM

Alaska - 1:00 AM

Hawaii - 11:00 AM

Australia - 7:00 PM

Also, Rumour has it if you go on xbox.com 2 hours before realease you can download the maps straight to your xbox 2 hours earlier, Don't know if thats true so don't take my word for it.

Also, you should note, you DON'T re download the classic map pack, this is how it's done.

I'm a Hardened or Prestige Edition owner, how do I get Moon for Free?

If you have already downloaded the Classic Zombies Pack that came with the Hardened and Prestige Editions of Call of Duty®: Black Ops, fire up the game and go to the Zombies menu. Select either SPLITSCREEN or XBOX LIVE and make sure you are using the XBOX live profile that you used to redeem the maps. There will be a new menu option that reads "FREE ZOMBIES LEVEL." Select this option and you will be allowed to download Rezurrection for ZERO points starting on August 23rd. If you still have the code from the Hardened or Prestige Edition but have not redeemed the Classic Zombies Pack, you can use your code whenever you like, Rezurrection will still be free for you when it is available on August 23rd.

all the map packs so far have been available for me within 30 minutes of 4:00 am CST so that would be 5 eastern 2 pacific. Has been pretty consistent so I would have to assume we;re dealing with a similar time frame for rezurrection. i know ill be napping from the time i get off work til 3:30 or so prob and then brew some coffee and slay some zombs! :)

August 23rd, 2011

UK & Ireland - 10:00 AM

Eastern - 5:00 AM

Central - 4:00 AM

Mountain - 3:00 AM

Pacific - 2:00 AM

Alaska - 1:00 AM

Hawaii - 11:00 AM

Australia - 7:00 PM

Also, Rumour has it if you go on xbox.com 2 hours before realease you can download the maps straight to your xbox 2 hours earlier, Don't know if thats true so don't take my word for it.

so uk gets it at 10, but hawaii at 11 :? , how does that work?

and thumbs up too, if like me you have deleted and re-downloaded the waw map pack several times in a vain attempt to get moon and all the extras that bit early :facepalm: