Richtofens Grand Scheme..?

mexnemo11

Well I've been thinkinng (hopefully not ripping off someones idea), if we must reveal Richtofens Grand Scheme, dont you think we might get a cut scene? I was thinkin that Richtofen might ditch the crew after he obtains what he needs, thats why I think there is a timer now instead of rounds. the people playing must of finished the EG. I think finishing the EG makes Ritchofen leave the crew for dead and since Richtofen left they are trying to survive on the moon or where ever Richtofen left them..? (hence timer?) Also, quite possibly, after you "die" or w.e. happens and the timer stops, you get a cut scene with the crew dying or something, (cliff hanger maybe) and you see richtofen getting closer to releasing his grand scheme to the world... Idk haha just an idea...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic