new inventory item, HACKING?? :O

Saleenseven

Hey guys so if you look at the BRAND NEW (came out 20th of August) gameplay of moon, we see lots of things like ray gun turrets, groom lake, and lots of other things but this post is about the hacking item. If you don't know about this hacking item or never seen it go to syndicates channel he talks about it a lot, but what I think it does is after you hack the gun you get it for free, BUT then when I saw the dude hack a gun ANd IT TURNED UPSIDE DOWN :o that blew my mind! I would post pics but I don't have any at the moment, sorry but please post your ideas about this new hacking device! Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when you hack a gun it gives you that gun as a turret. Could be wrong but it does take up your equipment spot. I seen the ray gun turret as well and this leads me to believe you can hack the box guns before grabbing them as well. If this doesnt happen on this map... I am going to post this idea on every website treyarch looks to for feedback. It IMO is a great idea and I hope it happens.

You could prolly hack two guns each round just like the claymores.

Just simply turn every guns upside down on walls for fun. :lol:

I guess it would make weapons free to buy ammo or not. Maybe could be like a motion sensor trap for zombies. A trap for infected player? to prevent buying the gun? maybe not. Just thinking.

I agree that maybe you could move it. It would been awsome, camping on one big spot with all weapons on the same spot. ex. Pap'd AK-74u, a small rape train, and keep buying ammo without waiting for max ammo or going across map for ammo. :D

Pics delivared.

"Press & Hold X to trade equipment for Hacker"

"Press & Hold X to hack [Cost]

Hacking....

Successful hack

Thank you for posting pics dude! [brains] big thanks! How do you post pic by the way?

I just find the video i want on youtube, use snipping tool for windows and upload the pictures to my photobucket account.