Achievements theory

mrpandacyde

Big Bang Theory "In moon, gain sweet, sweet revenge": You finish the Richtofen easter egg but then there could be a buyable ending? But before you get to that the player who plays as Takeo has to do something to sabotage it all...

Or before you get the Richtofen achievement done then one of the other players has to do something to kill Richtofen or make him fail in his main objective...

Also with its name probably going to be a huge explosion which could link to the buyable ending???

What do you think?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember how much work and effort was put into the mystery man EE? What was the step that we needed to do AFTER we get the death machines??? well turns out that it was nothing. that was the end of the EE.

I think that the mystery achievement is going to have something to do with that, or something like that will be involved...

It's hard. They're polar opposites. One favors Richtofen and other goes against Richtofen's plans by the sounds of it. I don't see both of them being done in one game. Perhaps there are 2 major easter eggs. And if you start one, the other one becomes inaccessible in that game. But Cyrogenic Slumber Party would be canon to the storyline I would imagine.

Or who knows, it could be something completely unrelated to Richtofen. It feels like we're all forgetting about our favourite little girl. Perhaps we have to get revenge on Samantha? Or Maxis even...

Do we know how much gamescore Big Bang Theory is? CSP is 75 GS.

100 GS...

I was thinking about Sam/Gersch/Maxis as well but I could not think of a plausible explanation involved with them

It sounds like it'll be bigger/more meaningful than CSP if it's 25 more GS than it. Ah I dunno what to think now. We only have a couple of days, and I'm sure someone we'll crack them both Day 1.

I can only imagine revenge against Richtofen, but how? If it we do get revenge, than won't this bring the game to an end? The person playing as Richtofen might not want to end the game. Now this makes me think it isn't him...but Sam is the next plausible candidate IMO and I can't think of any explanation either. :/

Driving me nuts thinking about this.

100 GS...

I was thinking about Sam/Gersch/Maxis as well but I could not think of a plausible explanation involved with them

It sounds like it'll be bigger/more meaningful than CSP if it's 25 more GS than it. Ah I dunno what to think now. We only have a couple of days, and I'm sure someone we'll crack them both Day 1.

I can only imagine revenge against Richtofen, but how? If it we do get revenge, than won't this bring the game to an end? The person playing as Richtofen might not want to end the game. Now this makes me think it isn't him...but Sam is the next plausible candidate IMO and I can't think of any explanation either. :/

Driving me nuts thinking about this.

I think this will bring the story arc to an end. But for the actual game? Ehhh... I'm finding that very doubtful. And as for you saying that the easter egg(s) will be cracked on Day 1, I also find that doubtful. They're going to make you think outside of the box with this one.

Call me crazy, but I honestly believe it may take up to a month to fully figure out and complete the easter egg.

I also find that doubtful. They're going to make you think outside of the box with this one.

Call me crazy, but I honestly believe it may take up to a month to fully figure out and complete the easter egg.

I actually wish it would, but there's gonna be people who are gonna look into the coding and crack it. I only hope they make the code complicated enough to make it undecipherable. That way, the egg will be completed through hard work, excessive searching and determination!