It began in 1943

jjmozza17

hey guys I was just having a look on the Call of Duty website and found this

Old school Zombie strategies get blown out of the airlock in "Moon," where armed with new perks and a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943.

I dont know if this has been posted (dont flame if it has) but it could be telling us 2 things:

1-1943 was when the zombies were actually created at Der Riese

2-1943 was when the Nazis set up a moon base

thoughts :D

EDIT:http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/dlc4/moon-screenshots?path=blackops/dlc4/moon-screenshots

Its underneath the screenshots

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They really want to express the Sci Fi aspects of this map, from lunar excavation to cryogenics and/or big bangs(I think its two different versions of an easter egg), since world at war we've had ray guns and electric traps, now I think they're just upping the game on what can be done with no air, gravity, et al; and designed a map where all different strats, be they runner, camper etc. how do you run circles in zero G?

ServantA00001.txt

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE ONLY***

***DER RIESE *SERVANT* SAMPLE A00001***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Datenbedjensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

***TEST CASE A00001***

“Greetings

“i am ludvig maxis

today is 20 january 1942

“my daughter has a dog

“it’s name is fluffy

“this is File 1

“for storage in the data

“servant

“I trust in it’s success

***END FILE***

This was A00001, it goes all the way up to at least 91374 so there was likely a lot of time for the zombie discovery to occur. I'm sure they are referring to the discovery of Element 115 by Group 935 and their testing beginning in 1943, hopefully we get more details on what happened with Samantha and what she has been doing.