Wave Gun & Zap Gun Are they Different Guns?

FooToo

I decided to rezurrect this Topic as i believe that there are two Separate Guns but more like different Variants. One of which called "Wave Gun" with Thunder Gun Attributes and Another Called "Zap Gun" which has Wunderwaffe Attributes. So Far we have only seen the Yellow and Red Variant Zap Gun being Used. The Only Clip we see of the Red and Blue Wave Gun Variant are shown below. Please take note that this is merely speculation based off knowledge we have seen and know about previous Guns aka Porters work with the Ray gun, and etc.

To Start the Wave Gun has these KNOWN Atributes:

-Red & Blue

-Detachable

Wave Gun Concept:

Bigger image

Notice how the Original Concept for the "Wave Gun" is Red and Blue instead of Yellow and Red...

Wave Gun Shown in CODZL:

Bigger image

This is the first Time we have Seen the Wave Gun Color Variant of the gun. One can say that

they change color from person to person but that makes no sense.

------------------------------------------

The Other "Wave Gun" or Zap Gun has these Specs:

-Yellow & Red

-Detachable

-Yellow Shoots Lightning

-Red Shoots Red micro-waves like the ray gun (Similar but different)

Zap Gun:

Bigger image

Notice how the Gun is not Red and Blue but Red and Yellow, Weird huh?

Zap Gun Separated:

Bigger image

We See the Zap Gun Variant Detached and we see its uses, the Red (Left Hand) Uses the descriptive microwave technology and cooks them from the inside out. on the other hand the White (Right Hand) uses what looks like a Wunderwaffe effect where it Zaps the Zombies.

Nikolai With Zap Gun:

Bigger image

We See Nikolai here holding the Zap Gun Variant attached and it has the Red Mist/Lightning effect to it.

------------------------------------------

Differences: One is named Wave Gun and the other is named Zap Gun (neither of which are confirmed in-game names for either)

The Somewhat proof we have: Going off of the newest Gameplay Analysis of AOTS on G4 (AOTS = Attack of The Show) we see the Zap Guns PaP Name: ""Porter's X2 Zap Gun Duel Wield""

Image:

Bigger image

It has the Same Effect from the above image labeled "Zap Gun Separated". With this knowledge we can tell that the image above and the other Image mentioned are the same gun. Another piece of Proof is the Name itself "Porter's X2 Zap Gun Duel Wield". Based off Porter's other work with the Raygun we can tell that the name doesn't change and that we only add this: "Porter's X2 **Name Of Gun**" In this case its a little different, if we remove "Duel Wield" and "Porter's X2" we get "Zap Gun". The Proof with the colors aswell as the name should differentiate the two as a different variant of the Gun.

-------------------------------------------------

As seen Here:

Bigger Image

The Wave Gun Variant as seen in the Above image ----^ comes detached out of the box.

This on the other hand is not white/yellow and is a dark obviously Blue color:

Bigger image

----------------------------------------------------

Unlike the last Thread i want everyone to be open minded about this. You can gladly express what you feel on the topic but dont rant and say "this is needlessly confusing" and stuff like that.

Enjoy :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this discussion with my friend, since having more than 1 wunderweapon is seriously needed, especially for the season finale. I noticed the different colors too and that the gameplay which shows him first person holding the "zap gun", it looks much different than it seems like it should from how we see it as the red and blue wave gun.

I suggested to my buddy an idea I liked, one wave/zap would stay in the box and someone would get it, it could be duel wielded and did a mix of microwaving, electrocuting, and ray gunning. After the weapon is removed, a different colored wave/zap gun would come out of the box and be slightly different, be it ammo, speed, and how many zombies get electrocuted or microwaved. Regardless though, I will always get the Mustang and Sally, I just wouldn't mind a wave gun as my 3rd weapon occasionally, and everyone should be able to have a wonderweapon style secondary.

I'm sorry but the wave gun and zap gun is technectly one gun the wave gun is the single powerful gun an the zap gun is when u press left on th d-pad to split it and duel wield it making it zap and (cook, electrocute, and/or burn the zombies) u get the Wave gun from the box and that's it u can later split it to the zap gun

I'm sorry but the wave gun and zap gun is technectly one gun the wave gun is the single powerful gun an the zap gun is when u press left on th d-pad to split it and duel wield it making it zap and (cook, electrocute, and/or burn the zombies) u get the Wave gun from the box and that's it u can later split it to the zap gun

Did you not read his statements at all?

We've seen TWO DIFFERENT Wave Guns with different color variants, so we're all wondering does that mean there will be two Wave Guns. We all know that the by pressing the d-pad that it switches into duel wield and what not

But seeing as how IN THE GAME we've seen two different wave guns if there will be two separate guns or not

Did you not read his statements at all?

We've seen TWO DIFFERENT Wave Guns with different color variants, so we're all wondering does that mean there will be two Wave Guns. We all know that the by pressing the d-pad that it switches into duel wield and what not

But seeing as how IN THE GAME we've seen two different wave guns if there will be two separate guns or not

haha someone read it and comprehended my thoughts :P [brains] to you sir