One Giant Leap?

distilledoreo

I think to complete the achievement One Giant Leap You have to stay at area 51 while your friends teleport away and then down yourself so you respawn on moon. If you look at TheSyndicateProject's new video about the inside xbox footage he shows a picture of the area 51 mainframe/teleporter caged up so you can't teleport. Just my thoughts! What do you you think you have to do to complete One Giant Leap? :?:

EDIT: Here's a picture of the cage around the mainframe!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think to complete the achievement One Giant Leap You have to stay at area 51 while your friends teleport away and then down yourself so you respawn on moon. If you look at TheSyndicateProject's new video about the inside xbox footage he shows a picture of the area 51 mainframe/teleporter caged up so you can't teleport. Just my thoughts! What do you you think you have to do to complete One Giant Leap? :?:

i think its about the portal things you can jump through, maybe the doors lock for a while?

i think its about the portal things you can jump through, maybe the doors lock for a while?

That could be it but, it says get trapped in the recieving area and that portal you can go in and go out seen in trailers are the zombies jumping into it so its not recieving because you can recieve from both areas but hey I might be wrong.