Double Barrel Shotgun and Flamethrower?

CLAYMORE

Okay so in the new inside xbox trailer at 2:11 you can see a A double Barrel Shotgun, and i see how it looks like the Olympia but i dont exactly think that is the starting room area, i mean it could possibly just be an Olympia which is most likely kuz its shown throughout the whole trailer, but i dont know just a thought

Now for the flamethrower, i think that it will either make its way as a new gun, or just a drop, because if you notice, what they are taking from dead ops arcade is the drops, and flamethrower was a drop in Dead ops, so it might work like a death machine drop or just a new gun.

Thanks and Bye

CLAYMORE

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for the flamethrower, i think that it will either make its way as a new gun, or just a drop, because if you notice, what they are taking from dead ops arcade is the drops, and flamethrower was a drop in Dead ops, so it might work like a death machine drop or just a new gun.

Thanks and Bye

CLAYMORE

Thats actually an extremely plausible idea, nice! [brains]

Honestly, I've always asked myself why they never implemented the style of Dead Ops into an actual Zombies map.

Now there are many ways that can definitely be overpowered, but there are definitely times where you're in a jam and think, "Eff! We need a Nuke or InstaKill right about now!" and then you end up dying. But I guess that's the cool thing about Dead Ops because when you use things like a Nuke, only a small area gets Nuked rather than the whole map.

So I think having other types of Power Ups would be kind of cool. Just a few more days!