Theories/ BIG Possibilities

ARAS

I was watching the inside xbox thing and you know that place on moon that has the pyramid? Well above it you can see what looks like a mainframe. So maybe that pyramid opens up and then you can teleport.

Also I was thinking with the spacesuits, maybe our life has been Upped. Think about. We are protected under our space suits and in the inside xbox trailer, the characters look like the zombies dont have much effect on the them (except for the nova crawlers) and maybe it might take 5 hits to bring you down. I don't know but that would be awesome.

Also do you guys think that we spawn on Area 51 and the objective is to get to the moon?

So this was just a couple ideas I had so if you guys have any ideas feel free to post.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching the inside xbox thing and you know that place on moon that has the pyramid? Well above it you can see what looks like a mainframe. So maybe that pyramid opens up and then you can teleport.

Also I was thinking with the spacesuits, maybe our life has been Upped. Think about. We are protected under our space suits and in the inside xbox trailer, the characters look like the zombies dont have much effect on the them (except for the nova crawlers) and maybe it might take 5 hits to bring you down. I don't know but that would be awesome.

Also do you guys think that we spawn on Area 51 and the objective is to get to the moon?

So this was just a couple ideas I had so if you guys have any ideas feel free to post.

The first idea sounds pretty cool.

2. That would completely diminish the effect of Juggernog.

3. I doubt it, I believe the teleporter starts whenever the players want, as when they teleport to moon, it says 'You survived [insert time in area 51 here]'.

I really really REALLY hope that this map is huge. I mean its like Der Riese mixed with the size of ascension mixed with call of the dead. I want it to be huge. And I hope the map is very interactive with traps and other cool things.

I really really REALLY hope that this map is huge. I mean its like Der Riese mixed with the size of ascension mixed with call of the dead. I want it to be huge. And I hope the map is very interactive with traps and other cool things.

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about if you're hoping for a huge map, it's looking like this will be the biggest map yet. When you see the guys launching in the air after hitting the gravity launcher thing you can get idea of how big just that section is, and that's just one many. Plus Area 51 looks like it's a good size as well.