3 vs 1 ?

Tom852

Hey there

Well, I cannot stop think about it. In the xbox trailer, it can be easily seen that they are always only 3 ppl, but there is a 4th with a red gamertag. So it gets close, that there is a 3vs1 mode. But why, what is the point in that and why should treyarch do that? I cannot imagine that this is really gonna happen. So what is the role of the guy with the red gamertag? Since no enemys would ever have gamer tags on them, it must be a player. I have no clue at all what is the point in that, but I'm wondering what you think.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe when you get downed and you bleed out, you get turned into one of the astronaut zombies and you just spectate while your zombie-body, now a CPU, goes around raising hell? And the only way to get back into the game is to kill the astronaut?

That was just my first reaction to seeing it.

maybe be the resurrection achievement ?? :o:o

you need to revive that zombie/astronaut....

Maybe when you get downed and you bleed out, you get turned into one of the astronaut zombies and you just spectate while your zombie-body, now a CPU, goes around raising hell? And the only way to get back into the game is to kill the astronaut?

Wow good thought. yeah maybe something like that might happen. Yeah I just hope that when I play im not some very slow moving zombie that teleports.

Maybe 3ARC did that on purpose just to get the community in a stir.

I like where your going with this. However what if when you go down you remain in control of AstroZombie and the only way to get back into the game is to succesfully attack one of your team. If your team kills you you have to wait until the next round to spawn.

Or what if one player always randomly plays as the AstroZombie with the sole objective of killing Ric, that would explain why we are only seeing 3 player matches.

IDK these are just the thoughts I had after watching the gameplay.

The theory of it just being a NPC disguised to trick you doesn't hold too much water. I'm for sure not going to be fooled by a big bright red Gamertag and I think most of us are programmed by MP games to shoot the Red Gamertags so it's not much of disguise if you ask me.

Has anyone noticed that the AstroZombie's gamertag is different than the human players? As in the gamertag is a different wording style than the other three? I don't think it's trying to mimic us, the red text is too much of a giveaway. I think, like some of you, that we will actually have infected players in zombies for once.