Inside Xbox through analysis. How Area 51 works.

A Drunk Soviet

Dogs are back, but they only seem to spawn in area 51.

Here is a Raygun floating in the air that spins around and shoots very fast as it does one spin. My guess would be that this is one of the effects of the QED.

This is the Hacker. I can't entirely make out what it says but it says "Hold X to blah blah blah Hacker."

Here is a player holding it and about to use it, when it is used it has a revive bar that says Hacking.

After it is used the gun flips upsidedown. I would guess that it would then be free for 1 buy. Or it might make it cheaper from then on. It costs 3000 to hack something.

Now for Area 51

Right here we see them at Area 51. Now notice how they both have pistols and are low on ammo. This might mean that we spawn in Area 51. Also see how there is no round. Now look at this.

You survived 1:37. So here's what it looks like. You spawn in Area 51 with pistols, there is no round so the zombies are endlessly coming and are running. You go to the Moon by standing on that teleporter. However you can try to survive in Area 51 for as long as possible. Once you get to the moon round 1 begins. My question is why not just go to the Moon as soon as possible. Well maybe you get rewarded for surviving a certain amount of time. Also notice how Area 51 is flooded so no rape trains here. Also people have noticed that Juggernaug and Speed Cola have both been in the same spot and think that perks might change like they did on Shangri-La.

However if you look here then you see no perk machine, but a lightning bolt right where they have both been. So what I think is every time you go to Area 51 an new perk will spawn there along with being on the moon. Also notice how the round ends when they get there and then disappears meaning that the zombies are going to be non-stop again until you leave.

For more zombies info on Moon check out this forum viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15620

Here you will see other stuff you might not of noticed like how the Astronaut Zombies work, and did you know the Gersch Device was on this map?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the whole 'spawn in Area 51' thing is very possible to the point where it could be right.

I mean, from all of the gameplay we've seen so far, I feel like Moon is going to be one hell of a giant map. Which, to me, would mean opening a hell of a lot of doors. Why not kind of start us off easy with Area 51 where we can just sit and wrack up points for as long as we can before we finally get overwhelmed?

But at the same time, I feel like there could also be a 'curse' to this. By that I mean no round counters. Why? Because to me, it'd kind of be evil if they made it so that if you went down in Area 51 you had no rounds saved. lOL.