Spinning ray gun?

TuUhmazyn

In the latest behind the scenes on xbox they show some sweet gameplay and one thing is a floating ray gun spazzing all over the place( not really just spinning) QED bless or mule kick? Thoughts

I'd love to post but as my ak-47 post suggests I'm technologically illiterate :mrgreen:

Edit*

xjXhWuzpvb0

Ty distilled

Edit**

3:02-3:05 is uber ray gun skills

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the spinning ray gun comes from mule kick. when you buy it sometimes a random weapon drops so you can grab it for the 3rd gun so it just so happened a ray gun popped up. and they got a fire sale out of it because the guy who got the ray gun already had a ray gun so the game wouldnt let him get 2 ray guns

You remember the leak about the QED? The one that he said 'whatever you do inside the QED affects every zombie' etc etc? Lets for a second pretend that was real. I believe someone might've been shooting their Ray-gun into the QED blast, and it in turned caused the rays he shot in to be replicated and come out at all angles,

again, just an idea i'd like to throw out ^.^;