Inside Xbox Footage! Youtube Link!

distilledoreo

It says "hold x to trade equipment for hacker". i wouldnt have thought that the hacker would just be sitting on the table. maybe its either part of the easter egg or you have to do something important first.

the thing i am most intrigued about is that, the hacker. what the hell could it do. apart from turning a gun upside down. does that mean that its more powerful, or is it like a sabotage thing where if friends purchase the thing you hacked they explode?

cant wait for vosty's livestream when it comes out. i always watch it. only 4 more days :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something crossed my mind when you see the them hacking the MP5K, and it flips upsidedown, it seems that a theme in this map may be more competitive and less co-operative? i mean the zombies can't shoot you, so the only other option i can think of is that you might hack the equipment on the wall is to make the game more difficult for the other players? I'm a little confused by this facet of the gameplay... :?

Something crossed my mind when you see the them hacking the MP5K, and it flips upsidedown, it seems that a theme in this map may be more competitive and less co-operative? i mean the zombies can't shoot you, so the only other option i can think of is that you might hack the equipment on the wall is to make the game more difficult for the other players? I'm a little confused by this facet of the gameplay... :?

i'm thinking the same. and who is the red named guy that they shoot and kill? is this a PvP mode??? Friendly Fire maybe activated?

notice, there are never more than 3ppl in the party, they are names rezurrection01 - 04, and the red man has also one of that names, meaning he is a playable character, but not in the team :?: :?:

i'm thinking the same. and who is the red named guy that they shoot and kill? is this a PvP mode??? Friendly Fire maybe activated? :?: :?:

It's kind of worrying me that they may be over complicating the gameplay, I just hope they don't put so much extra muck in this map that it ruins the simple genius of the zombies game mode. That's what made it so addicting in the first place was the simplicity of just blasting zombs :mrgreen:

Yea I saw it too I was like BAM Flamethrower confirmed no doubt :lol:

:facepalm::

oh no its not.

from the earlier videos i was with you in thinking that it wasnt a flamethrower, but with the quality of the inside video exp on my 42", i'm pretty sure its a damn flamethrower. and im as skeptical as anybody, but that's sure what it looks like

i dont think its gonna be like competive , its gonna be co operative for sure.

i dont really know about flamethrower but i guess its just a attachment .

i noticed you can see around 4.25 this blue ground i guess its like that mysterious thing where you saw dempsey flowin through.

And about hacking.. i cant see the use of it really , maybe its like this enemy with red name can take the weapons off the wall or something and you hack the weapon so he cant .. im not sure just a theory.