Inside Xbox Footage! Youtube Link!

distilledoreo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God mode much?? :lol: There was some recycled game footage, some brand new footage. The biggest thing that I saw during my first watch was the "You survived ..." after teleporting from Area 51. This is really cool, it's like a minigame before you start the map.

By the way, [brains]

God mode much?? :lol: There was some recycled game footage, some brand new footage. The biggest thing that I saw during my first watch was the "You survived ..." after teleporting from Area 51. This is really cool, it's like a minigame before you start the map.

By the way, [brains]

TY for the [brains] i think you start in A51 and you can get points to get things thats why they have a m16 and the power on round 1

yes you start their and its going to be unlimited waves on zombies and dogs which is going to force you to go to the moon but you can stay their forever but its likely you wont last very long those guys had god mode on also its going to time how long you can hold off against the zombies on area 51 soo yea ill be making a video on it tomorrow oh and their are no weapons at area 51 another reason why you have no choice but to go to moon on iphone

Awesome, but I am currently confused about something.

Do you play Area 51 BEFORE you go to round 1 on the moon? And whatever points you earn there you bring with you?

What you said its before round 1 and you can get points so you can get guns and all that you can stay unlimited i guess but youd get overrun.

Do you play Area 51 BEFORE you go to round 1 on the moon? And whatever points you earn there you bring with you?

What you said its before round 1 and you can get points so you can get guns and all that you can stay unlimited i guess but youd get overrun.

Yo dude now u should be worried about your eyes i posted a novel on the same thing you just said and if your gonna bring in the whole video stealing stuff i didnt steal my video from you i stole it from my friend if you do think im telling the truth i can post the link its not a war its a fourm

awesome, a Challenge! :twisted:

Pistol and knife only sounds hard but fun, i've always wished that you could start with a certain amount of points based on your skill level, this looks like it's going to be awesome.

By the way another thing I saw was what looked like a ray-gun powerup spinning around and glowing shooting out ray gun lasers. I hope they have a drop for every weapon like the spas and ray gun :lol:

Yo dude now u should be worried about your eyes i posted a novel on the same thing you just said and if your gonna bring in the whole video stealing stuff i didnt steal my video from you i stole it from my friend if you do think im telling the truth i can post the link its not a war its a fourm

I'm sorry we posted at almost the same time SHEESH :roll: