NEW Secret Moon Achievement! 100G! WITH PICS

distilledoreo

If you compare games on xbox you can see the new achievements and their pics.

Yes that is a secret achievement for 100G! Cryogenic Slumber Party is only 75G. Thats why on call of duty HQ they said it was for 250G then switched back to 150G!

This is proof and it is not any other achievement because I don't remember a 100G secret achievement and i already got the secret achievements.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's right underneath of this one, so he didn't even bother to look. If he did he would have saw it within 5 seconds.

But this includes pictures for people who dont want to watch a video and it CONFIRMS IT on that thread it says it might be a typo.

The video shows the achievements, so your statement is invalid. It's the same thread but the other one says it might be a typo, just because your's doesn't say it might be a typo it doesn't make it confirmed.

Looks legit to me, I'm sure it isn't a typo, they would've corrected it, I brought it up to KingSkylark before.

So yea, I'd consider this a 100G secret Achievement!

But they changed it, if they corrected it they wouldn't have announced it. Treyarch would have just changed it and hoped nobody noticed. Probably what happened.

i have a idea! maybe there are 2 endings for the easter egg! like you get the Cryogenic Slumber Party achievement if you complete Richtofens grand scheme but you get the secret achievement if you dont let Richtofen complete his scheme. i think that would make sense because the easter egg will probably be very hard and the Cryogenic Slumber Party achievement is 75G. so it if they add another step or 2 to the easter egg for a different ending i think it would be worth around 100G.

I am really hoping that it has something to do with a particular cosmonaut zombie gorilla...

LOL yea but he was nowhere to be seen in anything moon related. He might not be in moon :(

I've got a pretty big hunch that he'll be there.

Watch the Lab trailer from 1:53-1:56 a few times over.

comparison-

Agree or Disagree, I think that is what i see there.

Found this a couple days ago, posted it in a Zombie Labs trailer finds topic.