Richtofen's grand scheme

fruito

in the G4TV moon gameplay one of the writers talks about how there could be aliens in the moon at first I thought he'll no but, now that i think about it, remember how there was an alien looking skull in the shrine at shangri la? i think Richtofen's grand scheme is that he uses the items hes gathered and summons and alien or something along those lines. this would also explain why there are excavators on the moon, they are looking for a buried alien, or something along those lines

just a theory,

thanks for reading!

and if you are looking for a good zombie player to help solve the moon EE send a Friend request to F4T J3BUS

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the G4TV moon gameplay one of the treyarch people hints at there could be an alien in the center of the moon, now that i think about it, remember how there was an alien looking skull in the shrine at shangri la? i think Richtofen's grand scheme is that he uses the items hes gathered and summons and alien or something along those lines. this would also explain why there are excavators on the moon, they are looking for a buried alien, or something along those lines

just a theory,

thanks for reading!

and if you are looking for a good zombie player to help solve the moon EE send a Friend request to F4T J3BUS

Hey, I like your theory ;) [brains]

Also, check out my easter egg thread in the Team finder forum, i'm attempting to assemble a team for the Moon easter egg, hit me up if you're interested :D

Hey thanks! And thanks for the [brains] to me this theory sounded reasonable, it all ties together but with treyarch who knows

Yeah, Treyarch seem to be the type to drop clues to what could happen next, such as the crew teleporting to 'paradise', and the alien-esque skull next to the focusing stone could well mean we're in for an extra-terrestrial surprise on the Moon. ;)

I wouldn't doubt that the easter egg has something to do with aliens. I also kinda hope Samantha makes some sort of physical appearence too.

That's a thought. D'ya reckon she'll have the generic japanese horror movie girl with long black hair look? Or do you reckon she'll look sweet and innocent?

Are you guys stupid?

The people from the G4 video aren't from Treyarch, It's Steven Johnson and some else. They were just goofing around and not being serious about it. So i highly doubt you can take this whole thing for real

No, we're not stupid. Perhaps the OP was mistaken thinking that the people from G4 were Treyarch employees maybe, but there's alot to back up his theory. The Alien skull in Shangri-la, the illuminati/alien like structure we've seen in the screenshots/video.

Don't be so quick to call people stupid.

I always though she'd have a more deceiving appearance, looking like a cute, adorable innocent young girl.

Yeah, well so does Alma Wade until you piss her off. :D

Remember her dialogue in Der Riese when doing the Fly Trap or using the teleporters too much, she's obviously at least completely indulged with 115, if not infected/zombiefied.

in the G4TV moon gameplay one of the treyarch people hints at there could be an alien in the center of the moon, now that i think about it, remember how there was an alien looking skull in the shrine at shangri la? i think Richtofen's grand scheme is that he uses the items hes gathered and summons and alien or something along those lines. this would also explain why there are excavators on the moon, they are looking for a buried alien, or something along those lines

just a theory,

thanks for reading!

i added you, if you want to play the EE with me and 2 others :D

Are you guys stupid?

The people from the G4 video aren't from Treyarch, It's Steven Johnson and some else. They were just goofing around and not being serious about it. So i highly doubt you can take this whole thing for real

You don't need to be a douche about it, I could be mistaken, I thought there was a treyarch employee. Talking along with the G4 people I will re watch vid and if your right I'll edit post, if you think I'm wrong or see something wrong don't say are you guys stupid, makes you sound like a dick... Just saying

Your Theory sounds really interesting but there is just one thing which makes me doubt this...

Its just i think Treyarch wouldnt make this so easy ,i think its fuckin damn complicated , but maybe your right i dont really now at least i know i owe you a lot of brains :lol: [brains] [brains] [brains]

Ha ha ha I was being a douche because you didn't do your homework before you go on to start your smart "Theories". Sorry to burst your bubble but a false fact will make you sound stupid no matter what.

It wasn't a false fact! The structure is clearly alien, we knew that before the G4 gameplay, and the alien skull in Shangri-La also supports this. Stop being so obnoxious.

I have a duel theory on this spoken pyramid

1 alien origin, recently discovered, excavators trying to dig it out for easier study.

2 illuminati origin, beacon for ricthofen, plan from the begginning to crash the zombie plans, backfired, ricthofen went insane, try's to destroy the illuminati ( hideout?)

3 duh duh duh the pyramid has a toy origin and Samantha is f***ing with us and plops an Egyptian play set pyramid in the middle of the moon...stoopid gurl

All of these I have an idea for that at the end of the Easter egg the pyramid may open up revealing 1) an alien(s) item thingy of some sort, 2) reveals a secret moon base for the illuminati, ricthofen must continue and plant bombs on said base and kablooie no illuminati hub and big bang theory unlocked ( illuminati plugged ricthofen into this and now he's raging and trying to control the zombie, maxis could've been our only chance of developing a stop( hammer time :lol: ) for the zombies) or 3) Samantha ( sweet and innocent I would assume being a little girl when she died) comes out then you enter Boss fight round: Samantha

And another idea perhaps you combine the golden rod and focusing stone to make the focusing rod and do a weird indiana jones thing with sulphur to power the pyramid?

Thoughts?

Rage quit