***Rezurrection - All Moon gameplay Analysis (BlackOpsTiger)

BlackOpsTiger

-Hey guys, just thought that I would take some screens from all of the gameplay we've seen so far and put it in a video with some annotations.

=I think I've got most of it covered for the video, but if you noticed i've missed some things please tell me and I will add it into the annotations.

=Took me awhile to put together so I hope everyone likes it, ENJOY!

VtW1rdKAwbw

I would like to thank Treyarch for their hard work and the community for being so great and dedicated!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

at 2:17 you can see a different angle of that pyramid with teleporter close by/over top of it?? :?

Hmm that is true, it kind of looks like the top of a teleporter at the top of the pyramid structure, so you know what that means. That "device" is using the same mechanics or similar mechanics as time/dimensional travel faster than the speed of light, this seems really interesting I'm almost 100% sure it will be the main place for the Easter Egg.