Mule Kick; side abbility?

RavensFTW

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, the new perk is called Mule Kick? That means I was really close with my "Gun Mule" theory. :lol:

yeah well it had a picture of a mule so good job. lol but it should be called "ass-kick" or something (as an ass is literally a donkey)

but a mule is a jackass, so it would be jackass kick :roll:

Huh? Mule kick?

>Watches new gameplay

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S A HORSE THEMED PERRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!!!!

... Don't you judge me! (I trust you guys enough to know that I am not serious...)

The...Ponies...the... disease...is...spreading... :shock: :lol:

Anyways, on topic... I don't think this perk will do that It has a pistol as it's Picture so it's pretty much a Gun perk, as for the Space achevo. I think Treyarch is actually gonna let us buy all the perks, I mean why not? This is gonna probably be the hardest map yet! and we're gonna need all the preks we can have.

Huh? Mule kick?

>Watches new gameplay

... Don't you judge me! (I trust you guys enough to know that I am not serious...)

Oh, look, Pinkie Pie :lol:

Anyway, I'm hoping you can just buy all the perks without needing thyis, if only so I can get them in any order I want ;)

Huh? Mule kick?

>Watches new gameplay

Anyway, I'm hoping you can just buy all the perks without needing thyis, if only so I can get them in any order I want ;)

Yeah, having to buy a perk to buy more perks seems a tad redundant. Plus the secondary ability of Mule Kick is more likely to be the effects of 'Quick Draw', due to having 3 guns.

Huh? Mule kick?

>Watches new gameplay

Yeah, having to buy a perk to buy more perks seems a tad redundant. Plus the secondary ability of Mule Kick is more likely to be the effects of 'Quick Draw', due to having 3 guns.

But still, I don't think having an additional gun is worth four grand. I wouldn't be shocked if this perk allowed you to buy more perks.

But still, I don't think having an additional gun is worth four grand. I wouldn't be shocked if this perk allowed you to buy more perks.

Speed Cola is 3000, and we know for sure that Juggernogg is a helluva lot better than speed cola, so being priced at 4000 and only allowing us a 3rd weapon sounds feasible.

Speed Cola is 3000, and we know for sure that Juggernogg is a helluva lot better than speed cola, so being priced at 4000 and only allowing us a 3rd weapon sounds feasible.

it does, but still juggernogg is ''the'' best perk you can buy only cus you get more hp. To carry an 3rd weapon sounds good, but you can't use all the 3 weapons at a time -_-

it does, but still juggernogg is ''the'' best perk you can buy only cus you get more hp. To carry an 3rd weapon sounds good, but you can't use all the 3 weapons at a time -_-

Sorry.. I'm kind of confused as to what you mean by you can't use all the 3 weapons at a time? :?