Not the End, Cyro Sleep

Dreamland_Grue

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's CRYOgenic sleep, not cyrogenic.

And I think this means the end of the crew... for now. I've got a feeling the guy in CODZL shooting the Wave Gun will be a playable character for the next zombie map, and hopefully an African American player. I'm craving some additional racial diversity in Zombies. Maybe, though, in a future map, the crew will wake up and continue to slay some zombies?

Thats f***ing sweet. Richtofen does what ever he wants to do with the world and he and the characters go into the chambers. Just imagine in Black Ops 2 they wake up and go back to the world and its a zombie apocalypse... AAAWWESSOOOME.

That calls for a Zombies' stand-alone title.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Also seems like a lot of people were so jaw dropped by all the videos that they didn't pick up on what the devs said.

In the first Rezurrection trailer vid, one developer said "this is like our season finale".

and towards the end, they say " The community is important to us, keep the feedback coming and we'll keep delivering"

So no, this isn't the end of CODZ. I'd bet my house they're working on a complete zombie game, just gotta let it rest for a while and give games like MW3 and BF3 room to breathe.

Also seems like a lot of people were so jaw dropped by all the videos that they didn't pick up on what the devs said.

In the first Rezurrection trailer vid, one developer said "this is like our season finale".

and towards the end, they say " The community is important to us, keep the feedback coming and we'll keep delivering"

So no, this isn't the end of CODZ. I'd bet my house they're working on a complete zombie game, just gotta let it rest for a while and give games like MW3 and BF3 room to breathe.

THIS THIS THIS! I've been saying this for the entire time. They say the exact words they say for a reason. Zombies is not over, and will not be over for a long, long time. I think that a zombies-only game may be a bit of a stretch, but I'd be stunned in Blops 2 didn't have increased focus on Zombies, such as a mini-campaign of zombies and 4-6 new maps instead of 2. BUT if that is going to happen, Rezurrection MUST sell well. That's why everyone needs to not cut corners and buy this map pack for themselves. 3arc showed that they're willing to take a risk with a Zombies-only DLC. The next step might be a Zombies-only game, who knows? After that it could a Zombies-only franchise.

There are just so many possibilities for this. Gaaaaah it's so exciting! [brains] for you, btw

Do you think not having done one easter egg, will effect doing the easter egg on "Moon"? I havent even bought the map pack with CotD because I figured...

"Rictofen isn't in it... well screw that." (and yes, I know he tecnically is in the easter egg, but he isnt a playable character). My thought on all this was, do you think I will have to BUY CotD just to get the golden rod? or do you believe they will make it so you can do the easter egg regardless?

Do you think not having done one easter egg, will effect doing the easter egg on "Moon"? I havent even bought the map pack with CotD because I figured...

"Rictofen isn't in it... well screw that." (and yes, I know he tecnically is in the easter egg, but he isnt a playable character). My thought on all this was, do you think I will have to BUY CotD just to get the golden rod? or do you believe they will make it so you can do the easter egg regardless?

in shangri-la if you did the COTD easter egg the golden rod shows up in richtofens inventory but if you dont the its not there so im assuming that you need to finish the previous easter egg in order for moon's to work... so i'd recommend you get COTD.. also just cause richtofen isn't a playable character doesn't mean it's not worth it.. it a very fun map to play and you have the Scavanger :twisted: !!!

in shangri-la if you did the COTD easter egg the golden rod shows up in richtofens inventory but if you dont the its not there so im assuming that you need to finish the previous easter egg in order for moon's to work... so i'd recommend you get COTD.. also just cause richtofen isn't a playable character doesn't mean it's not worth it.. it a very fun map to play and you have the Scavanger :twisted: !!!

not true, it's there regardless, i've got a friend who didn't do that CoTD EE and he was richtoffen and asked what it was so it's always there...