Strange light

Right... so probably a few weeks ago now, i was playing Call of the dead and i was on the boat, the half that has juggs in it and the pack-a-punch, so anyway i looked out the left side of the boat out to sea and i saw a tiny light in the distance, it was quite foggy at the time so i couldn't see it very well so i left it and carryed on trying to find the crawler, lol

Ok... now every game on call of the dead i have played since then, i have spotted this light out at sea, so a few days ago i was playing CoTD and i had a upgraded dragunov i was using to kill george with, so i used it to finally get a good look at this light that has been bugging me for ages, now looking at this light i notice a few odd things.

Its appeared to be in a grid form but im told its like that because its so far out its not being rendered by the game and its also multi-colored which is probably the rendering again, now i know its not a random glitch because i see it every time i look at where it usually is and i know its not exclusive to my copy of CoTD because my friend was playing with me when i got a good look at it and he saw it aswell, it might be 1 of those ps3 things like samantha's dolls on kino not in her room on the ps3 version but i dunno.

sorry but i don't have a picture of it or the ability to make videos, so check it out yourselfs and tell me what you think, is there a mystery light or am i going crazy? lol

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Is it located around the area where the submarine would appear? Thats the one I'm talking about. It's just a yellow blinking light. I just thought it was a glitch and was meant to be the lighthouses light or something.

Can you take a picture at all? With a phone and upload that?

Sorry im not able to get a picture :(

As for a location, when you on the front half of the boat with juggs and your at the mystery box at the very front of the boat and your looking towards the bridge of the boat, if you look right you can see the lighthouse and where the sub would be, but if you look left all you can see is the sea... but if you look you can see the light in the distance

Post subject: Re: Strange light

i know what your talking about, i believe this just to be a effect used in the map( far range dynamic

I know what he is talking about, and it's not there (at least not for me, anyway). It's near the box spawn on the boats (the outdoors one). You turn 180 degrees and to your left it's there out to sea. The thing is is that it would only appear when I was looking at it, then it would fade/disappear after.