Quick Moon Gameplay on AOTS Official Topic

W01F_816

I'm pretty sure that's a gas mask for the Nova crawlers

Are you sure? When you put on the tactical mask all the way it has the same outline as the space helmet, when you go outside.

Putting on Tactical Mask:

Tactical Mask On:

]

I don't think it's the space helmet they are putting on, notice it's not in his inventory.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got a little theory on Mule Kick and that SPAS 12 drop.

I don't really find it that they would just give us a SPAS 12 drop that is just a normal SPAS 12.

I think that it's a part of Mule Kick. That you can aquire random weapons through drops aswell as the box. Notice how it appears suddenly right after he purchases it, and it's a normal, exact ammo as box no special power SPAS 12.

So what do you guys think of it?

Anyone else notice Richtofen sounds a LOT more insane? at 2:50, you can hear him laughing and saying "Bring me more!" Right as the infected teammate goes to attack.

Also, notice how the "Porters X2 Zap Gun", the left gun shoots Ray Gun rays. Is that the actual model for the "Porters X2 Ray Gun?"

I'm thinking the left gun is like a Ray Gun, maybe not quite as strong. Then the right gun acts as the Wonderwaffe, again, perhaps not quite as strong. So this makes me think that the Wave Gun is the culmination/combination of the Ray Gun and Wonderwaffe? So now we're combining Wonderweapons? What's next, the Thunder Freezer or something?

I have got a little theory on Mule Kick and that SPAS 12 drop.

I don't really find it that they would just give us a SPAS 12 drop that is just a normal SPAS 12.

I think that it's a part of Mule Kick. That you can aquire random weapons through drops aswell as the box. Notice how it appears suddenly right after he purchases it, and it's a normal, exact ammo as box no special power SPAS 12.

So what do you guys think of it?

I kind of agree, but notice the round numbers; when he purchased it, it seemed to be round nine. When he gets the power drop gun, it's round 11. While I pretty much agree with you, (buy perk, get gun), just thought I'd point that out :P

Everyone should watch this one. It has way more stuff then the one I posted.

-new perk is Mule Kick

-gas zombies teleport short distances

-spas-12 pick-up gives you the spas-12 (useless much......)

-there's something about players getting infected and they attack you

-wave gun get's split into two

-Area 51 is a holding area (as stating in the achievements) and my guess is you face endless waves of zombies, without rounds, until you can get back to the moon via the teleporter

-some sort of pyramid structure is shown, seems alien!!!!

It's not players that attack, rather NPC astronauts... The SPAS-12 Pickup was because the guy bought Gun Mule, and I believe Mr. RoflWaffles had the best theory when he said it was just a randomly dropped weapon, so that leads me to believe that they have a drop for every gun in the game. The Pyramid more likely than not is a reference to the Illuminati and possible Richtofen's Grand Scheme.

The Panda's Out...

-new perk is Mule Kick

-Area 51 is a holding area (as stating in the achievements) and my guess is you face endless waves of zombies, without rounds, until you can get back to the moon via the teleporter

It's not players that attack, rather NPC astronauts... The SPAS-12 Pickup was because the guy bought Gun Mule, and I believe Mr. RoflWaffles had the best theory when he said it was just a randomly dropped weapon, so that leads me to believe that they have a drop for every gun in the game. The Pyramid more likely than not is a reference to the Illuminati and possible Richtofen's Grand Scheme.

The Panda's Out...

What if... what if you can get drops from weapons that are not in the map? Like the 31-79 (favorite gun)? Wave gun + ray gun + babymaker? I think yes!

-new perk is Mule Kick

-spas-12 pick-up gives you the spas-12 (useless much......)-there's something about players getting infected and they attack you

just thought about that power up drop, and was wondering, perhaps there are many different gun drops not just the spas. seems to be specifically built for the mule kick perk, but that would be nice to kill a zombie and pick up a galil or rpk or somethin :)

I'm pretty sure that's a gas mask for the Nova crawlers

Are you sure? When you put on the tactical mask all the way it has the same outline as the space helmet, when you go outside.

Putting on Tactical Mask:

Tactical Mask On:

]

I don't think it's the space helmet they are putting on, notice it's not in his inventory.

Note that in the first pic that instead of the AK-74fu2 it has P. E. S?

The space helmet does appear on the D-Pad (Inventory), I just print-screened right before it.

Space Helmet On (Notice how there aren't any Frag Grenades or Gersch Device's):

The picture above is when he has it on, but not when he can move while he has the space helmet on.

Space Helmet in Inventory (Now the Space Helmet, Frag Grenades, and Gersch Device Appear):

Note that in the first pic that instead of the AK-74fu2 it has P. E. S?

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/P.E.S

Yeah, you are right. I just noticed that.

According to COD Wiki, P.E.S. stands for Pressurized External Suit, which makes sense.

P.E.S.:

This is for people that didn't see the P.E.S., when the person was putting on the space helmet.

It doesn't look very space-helmet like either..

Yes and the biggest thing is that there are different animations. When he puts that on, the gas mask blocks different areas than when the character has the space helmet on, leading me to think they are completely different.

Like I said before, maybe they were lazy and didn't want to make a new animation for the space helmet.

Hudson with Gas Mask On (Same Outline as Space Helmet):

Skip to 9:30

"Porters X2 Zap Gun"

hellhounds in area 51, Smokers "teleport", false friendlies, my analysis coming up

SPAM

Dude, come on, is that really necessary? Just because of one conflict you had with a mod doesn't mean you have to be immature about it, he pointed out some good stuff. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have noticed that Porter's X2 Zap Gun, just please be respectful.

"Porters X2 Zap Gun"

hellhounds in area 51, Smokers "teleport", false friendlies, my analysis coming up

SPAM

Dude, come on, is that really necessary? Just because of one conflict you had with a mod doesn't mean you have to be immature about it, he pointed out some good stuff. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have noticed that Porter's X2 Zap Gun, just please be respectful.

what exactly happened?

He made a post he's going to leave the site earlier because something about him making a most an some guy who's friends with a mod saying something and Strwrsbob told him to stop spamming or something like that so now after complaining about it he replies to one of Strwrsbob's posts and says SPAM, which is rather immature and he should just let whatever happened go, it's a zombies forum.

OMG... I must admit, it even looks better then Der Riese... There are a lot of interesting new things to the map, especially the "false players". it will be kinda confusing in game.

For the new drop, I think it gives you a random weapon, but could it also be wonder weapons from past maps, like the Wunderwaffe, Winter's Howl, TG, etc ?

And hooray, the Gersches are back :D

-new perk is Mule Kick

i believe wen u buy the mule kick perk, a random weapon powerup appears. i mean it makes perfect sense