Quick Moon Gameplay on AOTS Official Topic

W01F_816

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15888&start=30

We've got a good discussion going already about this

-New Perk. Mule Kick [Cost 4000]

-Nova 6 crawlers teleport short distances.

-Gersche Devices are seen in the players grenade slot.

-New power up drop. Symbol is a Spas 12 shotgun.

-Dogs can be seen mid-round with zombies at Area 51.

-Player is attacked by an infected teammate?? His gamertag turns red.

-New Wave Gun wonder weapon splits into two for a Wunderwaffe type gun, one piece is popcorn gun (lol lack of better terms). I think the attachment is the dual wield, and comes with limited shots.

-Juggernog is seen at Area 51. Which means we must be able to teleport between the two.

-Some sort of strange black pyramid structure can be seen.

Check out that topic for more!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the helmet works like NVGs. I can't wait to play as Nikolai.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll keep my suit clean, let me just have a drink so long as we are out here!"

"NIKOLAI! DON'T TAKE OFF THE **** HELMET!"

I don't think the space helmets work like that; as Night Vision Goggles. They are used to protect you when you're outside, exposed to space. I assume that if you don't wear them, when you are outside, then you will get down.

Did anyone see the robot!? Seriously, a humanoid robot was about to jump Richtofen!!!! :shock:

Reminds me of my old idea for a moon map were I suggested something similar. In fact, a lot about moon seems based on an idea I posted a while back.

Careful Faust, they're monitoring your every move! You can't let Treyarch know you're on to them! :D

Cool video but those guys don't know squat about zombies, it's like trying to talk about a video on rocket science when you've been living in a cave for the last fifty years. I love when he said "These new enemy zombie pet things" when referring to the crawlers that have been in Black Ops zombies since day one.

Cool video but those guys don't know squat about zombies, it's like trying to talk about a video on rocket science when you've been living in a cave for the last fifty years. I love when he said "These new enemy zombie pet things" when referring to the crawlers that have been in Black Ops zombies since day one.

That's so true. It was kind of annoying me listening to them "critique" this spectacular map.

And when that Astronaut grabbed the one character, and they teleported, they had time to say 'what look likes an infected player who is out to get you'

but instead could have noted on the fact that once the astronaut teleported him, he lost his gun mule perk...

That's so true. It was kind of annoying me listening to them "critique" this spectacular map.

And when that Astronaut grabbed the one character, and they teleported, they had time to say 'what look likes an infected player who is out to get you'

but instead could have noted on the fact that once the astronaut teleported him, he lost his gun mule perk...

Yeah, they just bluffed their ways through it.

Maybe we can only get to play with three players because someone of the crew got infected. I don't think its a coincidence that every in every gameplay ther show us there are 3 players only. :shock:

i m sure that there are 4 players, but i see your point.. only have seen trailers with 3 players

we have to till 23 august.. :)

Guys it's obvious. Gun mule you buy for 4000 points right. then ANY gun pops up around the map like a power up. you get to it and it gives you that third gun. I think you have it until you run out of ammo, and you cant swap to any other gun. then when you run out of ammo it dissipears and another gun powerup spawns around the map somewhere. obviously to get the achievment you need to get 2 pap guns first and then get gun mule pick up the power up gun and then upgrade that which could cost quite a bit of money and i think is pretty hard to do!

Guys it's obvious. Gun mule you buy for 4000 points right. then ANY gun pops up around the map like a power up. you get to it and it gives you that third gun. I think you have it until you run out of ammo, and you cant swap to any other gun. then when you run out of ammo it dissipears and another gun powerup spawns around the map somewhere. obviously to get the achievment you need to get 2 pap guns first and then get gun mule pick up the power up gun and then upgrade that which could cost quite a bit of money and i think is pretty hard to do!

I don't think it'll work like that. They wouldn't make you pay 4000 for a perk that will get you stuck with a potentially horrible gun, they'd let you switch it out at the box atleast.

Well you might be able to swap it out i dont know but in the gameplay footage an infected player (note the was only 3 of them playing) grabs you and teleports you about and steals the gun perk and the gun. Its around 1.21 in the video at the top of the thread.

Well you might be able to swap it out i dont know but in the gameplay footage an infected player (note the was only 3 of them playing) grabs you and teleports you about and steals the gun perk and the gun. Its around 1.21 in the video at the top of the thread.

Yeah, because when that zombie teleports you, you lose a perk. The perk he had was Mule Kick, and the theory is that when you lose Mule Kick, you lose the gun you were holding.

Anyone else notice Richtofen sounds a LOT more insane? at 2:50, you can hear him laughing and saying "Bring me more!" Right as the infected teammate goes to attack.

Also, notice how the "Porters X2 Zap Gun", the left gun shoots Ray Gun rays. Is that the actual model for the "Porters X2 Ray Gun?"