W01F_816

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I'm late on finding out about this, rushed it together:

Gun Mule, 4000 points, must be good.

The new SPAS 12 drop, gives you SPAS 12, kinda lame

The new zombie takes the form of friendlies but with a red name over it's head, beware!

Dogs are back, area 51 has endless hordes with no round counter til you return to moon. If you look in the background that building is the same one as the one with the apple reactor on Hangar 18.

New Juggernog location

Here's where the space suit is, seen before. And that blue portal in the floor does something, notice how the character avoids it when during the gameplay.

So the wave gun starts in 2 pieces once you pick it up, but from this

We know that it doesn't matter because you switch back and forth through the dpad.

New claymores location in background.

Power switch and giant mainframe.

In the loading screen it showed that disc shaped thing, and we assumed it was a saucer, but apparently it's part of the teleporter or something. The whole set up in this image looks rather ALIEN.

I'm gonna add more soon :mrgreen:

i dont know if this was said but it isn't a spas-12 drop. When the phasing zombie touched him it teleported him and removed a perk (in this case mule kick) so when you lose mule kick you get your 3rd gun back via a drop off that only you can see. (notice none of the other players go for it?)

One thing I am wondering about though is... Is Treyarch going to replace the space helmet animation before the actual DLC comes out? They should have fixed it before they released these gameplay trailers. But this isn't the first time that they've been lazy. In CotD when you dolphin (swan) dived with Sarah, she sounded like a man when she hit the ground, like the rest of the characters.

One thing I am wondering about though. Is Treyarch going to replace the space helmet animation before the actual DLC comes out? They should have fixed it before they released these gameplay trailers. But this isn't the first time that they've been lazy. In CotD when you dolphin dived with Sarah, she sounded like a man when she hit the ground, like the rest of the characters.

Yeah I noticed that, the animation is good until when it's actually 'on'... sorta just changed colour all together and shape.

Yeah I noticed that, the animation is good until when it's actually 'on'... sorta just changed colour all together and shape.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hope they fix these small details. This is going to be the last new zombie map for Black Ops too, so they better polish it and perfect it because we won't see new ones for quite a while.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hope they fix these small details. This is going to be the last new zombie map for Black Ops too, so they better polish it and perfect it because we won't see new ones for quite a while.

True that. But i'm already hyped for this map to be released, it's gonna be so freakin' fun. :D

One thing I am wondering about though is... Is Treyarch going to replace the space helmet animation before the actual DLC comes out? They should have fixed it before they released these gameplay trailers. But this isn't the first time that they've been lazy. In CotD when you dolphin (swan) dived with Sarah, she sounded like a man when she hit the ground, like the rest of the characters.

I'm pretty sure that's a gas mask for the Nova crawlers

When they put it on, the D-Pad button has a space helmet assigned to it. So..

Are you sure? When you put on the tactical mask all the way it has the same outline as the space helmet, when you go outside.

Putting on Tactical Mask:

Tactical Mask On:

Space Helmet When Outside:

Watch this it is awesome the new perk is called "Mule kick" and what happens is when you buy it after you kill a few zombies a drop will spawn from one of the zombies you kill and it will drop a random gun and you go pick it up and Wala you now have Three guns :twisted:

And at 2:55 you see the wave gun in action then he swaps to his secondary which is the Akimbo wave guns but they are called "Porter's X2 Zap Gun Duel Wield" OMFG ANOTHER GUN FROM PORTER :lol:

Heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTxAcZfO ... ture=feedf