what is it... ?? (dont look if you have an weak stomache)!!!

dikkiedik1992

i saw the new CODZL trailer and i saw something disturbing in the trailer.. :o:o

do you ppl know what it is??

------pic of the trailer------

can you see what that is ?? i was asking myself what that was..

and on the internet i couldn't find anything what it was..

----pics of the internet-----

(brains looked with an cat-scan)

(brains looked with an x-ray)

------NASTY PICS!!------

dont look if you can't handle it.. :o

these are pics i found randomly on the internet.. and i m thinking only zombies have these strange claw things in there brains..

srry for the nasty pics, but i really want to know what it is.. :)

thx for reading! :D and watching

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very graphic :lol: i like it, well there isn't much help i can say but it does seem like an extra gland which in zombie mythology would be located at the frontal lobe of the brain.

haha if you want some more nasty (zombie pics) that look very real just pm me, hahaha i got an friend who makes the ''make-up'' for zombie movies and such :)

I think you may be looking a little too into this. im pretty sure thats probably something they just put in there to make their gore look more realistic. chances are its probably there to simulate a bone

aah ok.. yea that's why i asked what it could be.... cus i dont know what it is. Maybe it is an bone maybe it isnt a bone.. idk.. :(

And that is why I prefer playing zombies than watching zombies as a movie.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing Nazi Zombies as a real movie... the mystery and seriousness of it should make it a lot more interesting and exciting than the mindless and "humorous" style that zombie movies are nowadays.

Also, graphic images!!! I was a little surprised when I saw that one in the trailer to be honest, lol. :lol:

And that is why I prefer playing zombies than watching zombies as a movie.

However, I wouldn't mind seeing Nazi Zombies as a real movie... the mystery and seriousness of it should make it a lot more interesting and exciting than the mindless and "humorous" style that zombie movies are nowadays.

Also, graphic images!!! I was a little surprised when I saw that one in the trailer to be honest, lol. :lol:

''then watch -the 4th reich or -war of the dead.. they are based of call of duty zombies ;):D ''

can i see some more of those gross pictures you have ? gore and dead stuff do not scare me no matter how real or fake it is. BUT CLOWNS SCARE THE HELL OUT OF ME. so as long as none of the pics have clowns in them i am good.

but as for the thingy in the picture maybe it is the eye sockets ? or some type of tube that sends messages to the brain or some thing like that. i only have a PhD in flopper so i am not the right doctor to ask.

Those pics real? They look kinda fake in the way that they dont look like they would be seen in ht e real world, ya know kinda like, say, District 9, hoe the aliens look realistic but arent real. like that. so, are they real? If so, bro, not cool. Mmmm hmmmmm not cool.

am i saying that it is real??...

all i am saying/asking was what the weird bone/claw thing was, nothing more.

;) :)