Does anyone know the Der Riese SOLO world record?

Superhands

Hey guys, reached round 60 on my own yesterday on Der Riese (W@W version), beating my record of 56. Just occured to me that I might be a world record holder.. of course I'll need evidence, I recorded all of the gameplay and made a montage of it, uploading it to youtube as I write this so I'll post it on the forum when it's ready.

So yeah if someone could lemme know if it's a record or not I'll change the video title accordingly.

Of course a record has to be proven for it to count, meaning someone that has video proof on youtube or something, not someone that just claims to have done it.

Cheers!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Round 60 is nowhere near world record lol

Yes that's been clarified, thanks for letting us know again :roll:

But yeah the record currently stands at 89 on the Black Ops version, so I'm gonna wait 'til Rezurrection is released for PC next month and go for round 100+. Black Ops zombies is, in my experience, far easy for soloing than W@W zombies because of the way zombies act, so it's definately something I'll be able to do.

Yeah you also tend to get stuck on the zombies in W@W which doesn't happen in Black Ops. After I've bought everything I need and have a good amount of points, normally between rounds 20-30, I start using the traps anyways so the increased amount of zombies won't be a problem. I use the Thompson or Flamethrower to build points as I loop round the map anyways which more than covers the cost of the trap on each loop, even if I buy Thompson ammo on each loop.

Yeah.. that's me. Supposedly that is the highest for kino on vid. I'm certain people have gotten higher, it's just we could never find proof of any higher than that.

I found this thread by searching for a solo record for the black ops version.. but i'm guessing that not many people had the classic maps for Blops until now for there to really be one.

on W@W der riese, during my best session + highest round, i had exactly 935 kills. XD

how long does it take for people to reach 100+ levels legitimately? it seems that the limiting factor then would be how much time you physically had to play. XD

my best are all in the 30s for 4 player, nothing to brag about, I know...

Well, getting to round 100+ is not something you're gonna be able to do in one day, you'll need to leave the game paused overnight and continue it when you can. It can take days or even about a week depending on how many hours you spend per day. When I did my 100+ runs on Kino & Ascension they took me over a week each to do each game, roughly around 40 hours of play time altogether.

Round 125 on Kino took over a week. Round 135 on Ascension nearly 2 weeks. 116 on Der Riese 6 days. That map can be a lot quicker than others depending on how you start running traps. All with frequent breaks between rounds (which can start to last -+ an hour the higher you go).

Definitely not something you can do in one sitting. The more you push yourself, the more prone you are to make mistakes.

Sleep and chill time definitely imperative.

Suprisingly I haven't gotten any RROD or YOD's on my machines.

• 1 year later...

I have made it (and is still going) to round 121 on der riese. Ray gun is basically useless, wonderwaffle kicks ass, and Monkeys do too. So if that's a record, I would like to know. I also started about 10:00 this morning. Nonstop I have been playing trying to set a record. I hope I have. Oh btw the record for Five, is 971 rounds. Not set by me sadly. :( I hope my der riese rounds are a record.

These are for LEGITIMATE records. No one can go to Round 121 in ~6 hours, and no one can get to Round 971 in ANY map legitimately except World at War Shi No Numa, and even that is a stretch.

If you actually did get to Round 121, tell me your strategy and perhaps I will retract that. But I am dead certain the 971 is fake. That is literally too strenuous for the game to handle.

These are for LEGITIMATE records. No one can go to Round 121 in ~6 hours, and no one can get to Round 971 in ANY map legitimately except World at War Shi No Numa, and even that is a stretch.

If you actually did get to Round 121, tell me your strategy and perhaps I will retract that. But I am dead certain the 971 is fake. That is literally too strenuous for the game to handle.

Yoteslaya made it to round 1337 on SNN. :P

But yeah, 971 on Five, must have did that table glitch.