Big Finds in Zombie Labs trailer! (Cosmic Silverback image!)

CJemery

Aloha, I'm CJemery! Although I have been a follower and reader of these forums for about half a year, I have only joined a couple days ago. I had a couple of interesting finds in the new Zombie Labs trailer, and possibly a HUGE find. I'll save the most intriguing for last. Here It goes..

(sorry for huge images, also pardon any mistakes as it is my first topic)

First off -

I believe this has gone completely unnoticed/unmentioned, but there is a Monkey Bomb on the table.

Second -

At the bottom right of the board (light blue) there appears to be a Lander symbol as seen in Ascension (possible clue to the whereabouts of our Lab) . The arrow is pointing towards another angle of the same Monkey in the first picture. I underlined the text at the bottom of the board to see if anyone can make out what it says.

Third -

Barrels/Tubs reading "LR40." When i search for LR40, we find that it was in fact a Reaction Motors H2O2/Kerosene rocket engine. I go on to read this:

"Reaction Motors H2O2/Kerosene rocket engine. 35.690 kN. F8U-1 supercruise engine, 1957.

During the late 1950s there was a very real fear that the Soviets would soon have bombers capable of cruising at altitudes of over 60,000 feet. Along with several other companies, Vought sought means by which jet fighters could be able to reach such altitudes and deal with these threats. One technique that was studied was the installation of an auxiliary rocket engine that could help boost the fighter to such high altitudes. In 1957, Vought planned to install a rocket engine in the tail of a couple of F8U-1s (production numbers 16 and 23). The engine originally planned for this installation was the Reaction Motors XLR-40 which provided 8000 pounds of thrust and was fuelled by a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and jet fuel. Unfortunately, this rocket engine exploded during an early ground test, killing two company mechanics. This accident caused Reaction Motors to pull out of the project.

Application: F8U-1.

Characteristics

Propellant Formulation: H2O2/JP-4.

AKA: XLR40-RM-1. 
Thrust: 35.69 kN (8,023 lbf)."

(source: http://www.astronautix.com/engines/lr40.htm)

This is the second thing that my mind immediately correlates with Ascension. I don't have any theories, but it's something to think about/remember.

Fourth - Okay, okay okay okay okay.. before you flame me, you have to see it for yourself. (1:53-1:56 in the trailer)

I was surprised myself when i caught it in the corner of my eye.

Top Left Corner, Watch closely, over and over.

We have what could POSSIBLY be, or at least looks like the Silverback.

COMPARISON

Not tryin' to stir up more Silverback stuff, it just caught my eye and I figured I'd share it.

Okay, well that's it for now. If i find anything else I'll be sure to update!

---

Update #1 - Danger Sign

Possiblly directly connected to the LR40 (mentioned above)

and Jet Engine Testing on the Moon? Charlie X-ing? (Crossing)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M95?

Hell, there was a (From top of the shelf to bottom)

Browning

AA 12 it looks like

Some sniper

Scavenger

AK 47

RPG

M16

L96A1

And i just noticed- What does that box that the M16 and L96A1 are pointing at look like? THE MYSTERY BOX!

I saw that earlier in other posts, I figured not to mention it

Also in the picture with the Monkey bomb on the table the gun behind it is a barrett .50 cal. sweet. Could we see a new sniper rifle this time around? I know its not a Black Ops era weapon but that would be very cool. All of the technology in the CODZL seems pretty modern, and our heroes have time traveled before so I guess it is technically possible. That would be friggin outstanding.

edit. There is also an RPG on that gun rack. Also awesome!

-Yes I do believe that there is a mystery box below the monkey on that table. The white markings on the top are vaguely familiar.

-When the zombie is on the treadmill (exercise is important for even the undead, gotta keep that heart strong) the brains he is after; I would like to say that those are CoDZ brains. [brains]

[brains]

You deserve it guy.

Just one thing with the lab being in Ascension. It just seems that the people there are too American to be in Russia.

I truly think that it's in Area 51, as said in my post.

Other than that, this is very impressive, I thought I saw all that the CODZL trailer had to offer. Guess I'm wrong! I'm gonna review it! Again!