What iffff (Moon ideas discussion, come join!)

RedDeadRiot

This thread is to compile any things that you think would be cool/theories you have on items that aren't really significant enough to create a thread for.

I'll start -

--Since the Wave gun was created in the lab, and the popular theory right now is that you'll be able to enter the lab, what if the only box you could obtain the Wave gun is in the Mystery Box that is seen in the firing range in the video?

---I think the lab is on the moon, hence the space suits on the zombies :p

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is to compile any things that you think would be cool/theories you have on items that aren't really significant enough to create a thread for.

I'll start -

--Since the Wave gun was created in the lab, and the popular theory right now is that you'll be able to enter the lab, what if the only box you could obtain the Wave gun is in the Mystery Box that is seen in the firing range in the video?

---I think the lab is on the moon, hence the space suits on the zombies :P

yay

I'll start -

---I think the lab is on the moon, hence the space suits on the zombies :P

i agree with the part that the lab is on the moon

Hell im just ready to kill some undead bastards , Im itching to get this map pack and own every zombie alive , and get my xbox live Gold back . If you wanna rock this map like everyone else BUT , wen a pro player who has a mic , someone who kills zombies for a living , and enjoys doing it ,

Gamertag = FallenTFOs

I have been to atleast lvl 30 on every map including the WaW maps , except for Shangri-la which i think i got 19 or 20+ . not sure havent been on a while.

i wont get live until the day the maps come out. So feel free to add me, But please be sure u have made it past 20+ on every map , you have a mic, and your not a squeaker unless your good.

-Everytime i look in the sky and see the full moon. i always tell myself " I will be on that Moon. and when i get there, ima kill every last one of you"-